Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

November 16, 2013, 07:59:08 PM #10110 Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 08:31:42 PM by Cyber_Mariodk

finnaly got a model with right filesize and the right version of the dalek xD

soon just SFX pack left and video making time xd

Post Merge: November 16, 2013, 08:31:41 PM





already rigged it and imported to ingame
also im still needing to give it a shine like effect+lighting on light bulbs
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Cyber_Mariodk on November 16, 2013, 07:59:08 PM
shine like effect+lighting on light bulbs
those are going to be interesting materials, but if you rigged it over rob, you could use the same method as on this http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32197

Technically you could just edit te texture near the lightbulbs to look like there was a light, but it would be cooler I you did get a working light material....mewtwo might be able to help if you have trouble. He knows a lot about materials and shaders for both characters and stages.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


close to be perfect
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Dalek looks awesome. Though I haven't really watched much of Doctor Who.

Quote from: Cyber_Mariodk on November 16, 2013, 10:39:42 PM

close to be perfect

Nice to hear you got the model you needed Cyber MarioDK. Doctor who and Dalek is everywhere I look now lol, episodes, dvd's, toys, collector figures, everything! Made me think about this thread and the Dalek PSA all day yesterday lol  :af:. It's got me pretty much hyped!

i have some questions about goku,

1:since its ssj 1,3,and 4,but only ssj 1 moveet,how is he suposed to trasform into ssj 1,3,and 4

2:i assume spirit bomb will still be his final smash,but will he have fs's for ssj 1,3,and 4 as well?
did ya miss me?

November 18, 2013, 07:04:19 PM #10117 Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 07:07:45 PM by Cyber_Mariodk
Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on November 18, 2013, 06:44:34 PM
i have some questions about goku,

1:since its ssj 1,3,and 4,but only ssj 1 moveet,how is he suposed to trasform into ssj 1,3,and 4

2:i assume spirit bomb will still be his final smash,but will he have fs's for ssj 1,3,and 4 as well?
like vegeta´s SSJ1/4 but only 1 SSJ moveset
use the SSJ transfrom taunt when flashing yellow = down taunt
if holding a button while doing the animetions
you can turn to SSJ1,3,4 and they all share the same moveset

and FSes you also can choose by holding "B" or not holding it
so after loaded the spirit bomb you can choose to throw it or absorb it and do dragonfist
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

All this Dalek talk is making me want to start the series but damn, its huge. What season do you recommend people start at?


Quote from: Cyber_Mariodk on November 14, 2013, 02:01:37 PM
i wont release anything else before that model request is done (not even my Xmas releases as was goku/SMBZ mario v4/some other stuff you possible care more about then afew underrated hacks of mine)

Just curious since you mentioned it, are your Xmas projects consisting of Goku, SMBZ v4 and Luffy w/ pervvy/Naruto over Olimar? Just interested in what you have planned cuz you know I'm a fan of your work.

Quote from: Renova on November 18, 2013, 08:32:47 PM
All this Dalek talk is making me want to start the series but damn, its huge. What season do you recommend people start at?


Just curious since you mentioned it, are your Xmas projects consisting of Goku, SMBZ v4 and Luffy w/ pervvy/Naruto over Olimar? Just interested in what you have planned cuz you know I'm a fan of your work.
season 1 episode 1(the new series)(2005)
not the old one to start with unless you is used to really old movies like black&white

and for Xmas i will posssible release alot of my WIPs since they will maybe be one
and luffy/naruto is a maybe still
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Wow I didn't know there were old black and white ones too, hmmmm alrighty then season 1 episode 1 of (2005) new series it is!! :happy:

Quote from: chaoticchronos on November 20, 2013, 03:45:20 PM
Wow I didn't know there were old black and white ones too, hmmmm alrighty then season 1 episode 1 of (2005) new series it is!! :happy:

Their 50th anniversary is in 3 days. Not only to they have black and white, but I believe they had some Radio Shows when those were a thing.

As for starting out with season 1 of the new seris, it's probably best it you're already planning on comitting to it. It you're unsure, watch season 2 of the new series, then go back and watch S1.

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.

November 21, 2013, 02:41:17 AM #10122 Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 02:46:35 AM by Cyber_Mariodk
i got both bad news and good news:
the good news is: i will have afew model imports ready for saturday doctor who 50th anniversary: The Doctor(11th/maybe the 10th too),Cybermen(2005 version over samus),River Song over ZZS,Better Oneslot Daleks over Rob
+i have my first stage ready(basely the Tardis flying around in the background of the FD stage) i think i call it the: final destination: Whovian Edition
cuz of the tardis

Whovian= Doctor who fan (like brony is for My Little Pony)

the bad news:
maybe The Dalek moveset will be alittle late +maybe the others onces too
not sure yet but the dalek moveset have biggest chance for be alittle late by maybe afew days
the others will max be late for 2 days

more bads news:
not just Sonic got Exterminated but Mario soon too:

the grap for the Dalek and as grap attack the dalek will shoot small lasers
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Nooooo!!! Now Mario can't fight everyone with his SMBZ v4 moves. xD
Anyways knowin you those imports will be amazing. I better start watching the show so I can be excised for the 50th anniversary.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.