Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

i think the dalek is 1 week from release(not sure yet but its close):
SFX left
bug fixes on Specials
CSP/BPs/recolours of all the models
and thats all
and the other dr who mods is also really close to be finished so
1 week late xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Can't believe Pervy is leaving.. Even though he said he's going to finish Luffy with you, I hate to see him go.

Was Pervy doing the stage hacks with you MarioDK? I'm referring to the Going Merry for example.


I second falconpunchs question, though I'm more looking forward to the other dr who characters. Cant wait for them!

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on December 08, 2013, 08:55:32 PM
question,how far done is the dalek?
infact its close to be done but now that i kinda missed the dr who anniversary with the releases cuz of busy with IRL stuff i wait for Xmas instead
im aiming to have dalek,smbz mario v4,goku v2 done
maybe more or atleast one of them cuz i have been really busy with IRL stuff latey
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Okay so Dalek is almost done, how much is left with the others?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 11, 2013, 02:32:16 AM
Okay so Dalek is almost done, how much is left with the others?
basely FS/fix specials+SFX pack
and recolours
Quote from: cheatglitch on December 11, 2013, 01:28:36 PM
Goku v2 Really? :D How is it going on that project-?
only needing fix specials&FS and then better model(+ alts) and done

i think SMBZ mario v4 is the one that got lowest progress since i can“t open the Fitmario.pac of the newest unreleased v4 version i made but that one is also close to be done the lastest version i can open
also i was thinking about Dr mario over Fire mario (oneslot) like P:M did
only for 1x slot(possible over the Fire mario texture slot) so it will be piles on N_B and shock/Electric effect(like on Side-Smash and replace fire effect with  shock/Electric  for dr mario over fire mario alt)
i already know how they did it and infact was kinda easy to edit the codes
with these code it is in theory possible to make oneslot Movesets (if filesize in both Fitmotionetc.pac&PSA file and subactions/actions  in PSA file)
but there is always Filesize for like: Fire mario texture slot can have fire hiteffect while Blue mario can have Ice hiteffect and normal mario can have normal hit effects

thats why its them i am +70% chance for i can get done for Xmas
and maybe my up to data Shadow moveset(over falco)/dr mario moveset(semi clone of melee mario moveset like luigi is a semi clone of mario) too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

question about goku,the share your energy with me taunt,will that still boost the damege on his final smash?
did ya miss me?

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on December 12, 2013, 08:52:07 PM
question about goku,the share your energy with me taunt,will that still boost the damege on his final smash?
in the released version is
but in v2
it will replace the next N-B with the small spirit bomb(like the one used vs. vegeta/around the time at saiyan saga) and will be alittle stronger in dmg/knockback then falcon punch

Post Merge: December 13, 2013, 01:08:39 PM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Looks amazing MarioDK!  :af:

Wow Christmas is almost here, can't wait to see these release!

Also can't wait to see that Doctor Who background I remember seeing you make, if I recall correctly  :srs:


more timey wimey stuff:

will make a version with: always having a fez on and Fez on Smashball
+possible my 3 next releases aswell since they are like +90% done them all
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

dat tardis looks weird as hell, all stretched out like that...

I've got a question/suggestion if its viable.

How hard would it be to port yoshi's shield onto The Doctor, and modify it to be the Tardis instead of an egg? Is that at all possible? (When I read you were going to put the Tardis over his shield, I thought that's what you meant at first)

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.

Quote from: ftjokekid.rel on December 13, 2013, 08:42:11 PM
dat tardis looks weird as hell, all stretched out like that...
was too fat before if i wanted to use it as a shield
Quote from: Hosernaut on December 14, 2013, 03:25:56 AM
I've got a question/suggestion if its viable.

How hard would it be to port yoshi's shield onto The Doctor, and modify it to be the Tardis instead of an egg? Is that at all possible? (When I read you were going to put the Tardis over his shield, I thought that's what you meant at first)
it is possible but kinda not since i dont want this model is needing a Fitmotionetc.pac
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later