Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

December 25, 2013, 11:22:02 PM #10170 Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 12:12:55 AM by TheDoctor_Mariodk
i will first do what KJP said
getting my PC checked but i kinda already know after that PC check
the result will be a new PC anyway since so much is old/broken at same time
but sadly was not ready to get a new one right now

and was kinda already planing to get a new one anyway before my PC got broken
if not built a custom one since i think that is the best option for me right now
and should not be too hard to learn
after all my Studys is Physics/math in the university
(the reason for like i know Mario galaxy is the most impossible mario game
breath in space is really much possible compare to having a Level Near a black hole and stay next to one
since i study stuff as blackholes sometimes
)

and thats basely why i have not time for a full time job
+have kinda been slower then before with smash hack
since i study about wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff(best way to explain it easy)
and yeah i know what some think:
how can a guy with bad grammer study science stuff:
its easy to explain cuz i am a special kid with a special mind so yeah too bad i can“t said what i really mean without sound better then anyone else (as i am not since no one is perfect) but i said it in this spoiler:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


so should not be too hard to learn how to built a computer with studys like that
with all the guides on the internet and stuff

i still got a win98 PC working as im using right now
(funny a super old PC that even lags on Snes emulator still works while my other is broken)


also about all that with donations and stuff
i am glad you guys are trying to help but still i think you should keep your money for your self
also if i get money for doing smash mods(even if donate) so will smash mods just feels more like a work then a hoppy
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i dont think you need to study physics on college to know mario galaxy makes no sense...

Quote from: dikekoj on December 26, 2013, 12:42:53 AM
i dont think you need to study physics on college to know mario galaxy makes no sense...

thats what i told him several times when he tells me on skype lol
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Building a computer has got absolutely nothing to do with logic, Guinness World Records IQ, "physics/maths studies", or PSAing. Unless your computer's downfall suddenly inspired you a passion for IT, you should just ask either a professional or a knowledgeable friend to build your computer, or at least select the appropriate pieces for you.

Also, if you don't have the money to buy a new PC for whatever reason, then don't buy a new PC. Either save up for later, or just buy the new pieces. No one needs (or wishes) to know about the IQ you had 11 years ago or that your "studies" made you unable to understand the concept of suspension of disbelief in a Mario game.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

MarioDK, i dont know if it's because of english not being your first language, but whenever you write, you "sound" like a 12 year old...

Now MarioDK joins to my list of proclaimed genius-prodigies who are (or were) brawl hackers.

Well anyone who atleast knows that you can't breath in space knows that Mario Galaxy couldn't actually happen. Funny thing Super Paper Mario is the only Mario game where you can't breath in space, you have to wear a space helmet (which was somehow a fish bowl a few moments beforehand) and if you refuse to put it on enough times you get a game over. xD
I always loved how in this one episode of The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Sean asks Jimmy why they can breath in space and why it takes them only a couple of hours to get to the Moon and back, and while Jimmy is explaining this, Carl sings really loudly so the audience to hear any BS science "facts" lmfao
Anyways like Miacis said, don't send money you don't have to get a new computer. Honestly it's better for us all to wait than to you end up putting yourself in debt JUST to give us Brawl Hacks. While they are amazing, they're not worth putting yourself in debt that could possibly make your life a hundred times harder and/or more complicated. :-\
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I do have a couple of questions since you'll obviously be taking a break for quite some time.

1. Will you be able to upload your completed psa updates?

For example, you said you fixed the throws on Vegeta and asked Calikingz not to work on Vegeta until he got the opportunity to see yours.

2. Will you release some on your WIP's to be completed by other PSA'ers, obviously credited to you?

Example, Pervy said he was going to give you the Luffy animations so the PSA would at least be finished but no that you're not going to be able to, someone else could possible pick up the work.

That's what I was thinking too Renova, handing it over to other PSAer's with credit to MarioDK and others  as well as collab to others who help finish them.

in response to people asking him to post his W.I.PS, i don't think he wants to and is able to. if he mentions he does not have a functioning computer in his own name right now. i don't think he can upload the files, he hasn't responded in a while. meaning he was probably using a phone/wii/console to get his message across. I've been in this mans boat so many times I pracitally own it at this point. my computers pretty much explode anytime i intend to make a mod. which is why i stopped making mods for people in general. there is a reason why i'm known as a lazy/not promise keeping modder. stuff happens in the real world.

i sympothise with you MarioDK and wish you a good life. you've given me some good laughs and epic times and for that i thank you, many of use thank you. enjoy your forced retirement, whethere you like it or not, you do deserve it.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: TheDoctor_Mariodk on December 25, 2013, 11:22:02 PMi still got a win98 PC working as im using right now (funny a super old PC that even lags on Snes emulator still works while my other is broken)
Though it is possible that it's just too slow to upload files thus getting rid of that possibility.
He could just not been able to get on or not want to get on yet, there have been plenty of times where I just don't check on these forums when I am able to, but yah crap happens in real life. Though you can't deny that tons of non-understanding people are going to be disappointed/pissed off if these hacks aren't ever released. :-\
I do agree that he has deserved a retirement for a long time, though it does suck when it's forced appon you when you're still having fun doing what you love doing. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I came back to this crap.
Well if I had a pay pal I would have donated 50$  at least.
In your new first post make a donate button or something.
But I was kind of expecting this to happen, a lot of good hackers are leaving now...
But oh well.
Have a nice life dude, you were ( and still are ) awesome
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


i two share renova's earlier question,plus computor crashing has happend'southcraft just had his cpu ruined by his nicee,lol,however should you return to your work,i still think you should take a break,you are,and still will be awesome...


bottom line:enjoy your break,and i hope to see you make a comeback next year,if not later:

falconpunch1729
did ya miss me?

Quote from: Mr. Me on December 25, 2013, 07:56:37 PM
Nah, Smash 4 doesn't need to be hacked, it doesn't feel right if we do so, kinda hurts us and Nintendo if we think about it. There will be no point of DLC characters in Smash 4 then. Smash 4 looks awesome as it is already, by all means get the Wii U for the great games that are out right now like Super Mario 3D World. Besides, the Wii U is an awesome system to play.

Exactly! I know this is off-topic, but I hate how people are judging the Wii U as it is now. Saying it's crappy. I can't wait 'till SSB for 3DS/Wii U is released, it WILL be awesome.