Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 676 677 678 [679] 680 681 682 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2327213 times)
DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10170 on: December 25, 2013, 04:22:02 PM »

i will first do what KJP said
    getting my PC checked but i kinda already know after that PC check
    the result will be a new PC anyway since so much is old/broken at same time
    but sadly was not ready to get a new one right now

and was kinda already planing to get a new one anyway before my PC got broken
    if not built a custom one since i think that is the best option for me right now
    and should not be too hard to learn
    after all my Studys is Physics/math in the university
    (the reason for like i know Mario galaxy is the most impossible mario game
    breath in space is really much possible compare to having a Level Near a black hole and stay next to one
    since i study stuff as blackholes sometimes
    )

and thats basely why i have not time for a full time job
    +have kinda been slower then before with smash hack
    since i study about wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff(best way to explain it easy)
    and yeah i know what some think:
    how can a guy with bad grammer study science stuff:
    its easy to explain cuz i am a special kid with a special mind so yeah too bad i can´t said what i really mean without sound better then anyone else (as i am not since no one is perfect) but i said it in this spoiler:
    a Kid with a 204 IQ since i was 10 years
    and now i have a IQ with 201 lastest IQ test and i am 21 now
    since i know ppl kinda dont like to hear other ppl is smarter then them since it is rude
    thats why i can study Physics/math while still be bad at grammer like in english and kinda on danish too when writing in danish

but i guess thats why PSAing is something i am good at since PSAIng is just using Logic alot of times (mainly when you code stuff with IF-bit is set and stuff as time limits&moveset changes)

so should not be too hard to learn how to built a computer with studys like that
    with all the guides on the internet and stuff

i still got a win98 PC working as im using right now
    (funny a super old PC that even lags on Snes emulator still works while my other is broken)

also about all that with donations and stuff
    i am glad you guys are trying to help but still i think you should keep your money for your self
    also if i get money for doing smash mods(even if donate) so will smash mods just feels more like a work then a hoppy

« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 05:12:55 PM by TheDoctor_Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10171 on: December 25, 2013, 05:42:53 PM »

i dont think you need to study physics on college to know mario galaxy makes no sense...

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #10172 on: December 25, 2013, 05:47:19 PM »

i dont think you need to study physics on college to know mario galaxy makes no sense...

thats what i told him several times when he tells me on skype lol

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

« Reply #10173 on: December 25, 2013, 06:03:49 PM »

Building a computer has got absolutely nothing to do with logic, Guinness World Records IQ, "physics/maths studies", or PSAing. Unless your computer's downfall suddenly inspired you a passion for IT, you should just ask either a professional or a knowledgeable friend to build your computer, or at least select the appropriate pieces for you.

Also, if you don't have the money to buy a new PC for whatever reason, then don't buy a new PC. Either save up for later, or just buy the new pieces. No one needs (or wishes) to know about the IQ you had 11 years ago or that your "studies" made you unable to understand the concept of suspension of disbelief in a Mario game.
    « Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 06:08:28 PM by Miacis » Logged

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10174 on: December 25, 2013, 06:08:13 PM »

MarioDK, i dont know if it's because of english not being your first language, but whenever you write, you "sound" like a 12 year old...

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10175 on: December 25, 2013, 06:19:48 PM »

Now MarioDK joins to my list of proclaimed genius-prodigies who are (or were) brawl hackers.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #10176 on: December 25, 2013, 10:03:27 PM »

Well anyone who atleast knows that you can't breath in space knows that Mario Galaxy couldn't actually happen. Funny thing Super Paper Mario is the only Mario game where you can't breath in space, you have to wear a space helmet (which was somehow a fish bowl a few moments beforehand) and if you refuse to put it on enough times you get a game over. xD
    I always loved how in this one episode of The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Sean asks Jimmy why they can breath in space and why it takes them only a couple of hours to get to the Moon and back, and while Jimmy is explaining this, Carl sings really loudly so the audience to hear any BS science "facts" lmfao
    Anyways like Miacis said, don't send money you don't have to get a new computer. Honestly it's better for us all to wait than to you end up putting yourself in debt JUST to give us Brawl Hacks. While they are amazing, they're not worth putting yourself in debt that could possibly make your life a hundred times harder and/or more complicated. Undecided

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Renova

Extreme Kitten

There's one thing a saiyan always keeps..HIS PRIDE

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10177 on: December 25, 2013, 10:06:01 PM »

I do have a couple of questions since you'll obviously be taking a break for quite some time.

1. Will you be able to upload your completed psa updates?

For example, you said you fixed the throws on Vegeta and asked Calikingz not to work on Vegeta until he got the opportunity to see yours.

2. Will you release some on your WIP's to be completed by other PSA'ers, obviously credited to you?

Example, Pervy said he was going to give you the Luffy animations so the PSA would at least be finished but no that you're not going to be able to, someone else could possible pick up the work.

Chaoticchronos
    Mega Kitten

Admit it, you totally dig him.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10178 on: December 25, 2013, 11:06:54 PM »

That's what I was thinking too Renova, handing it over to other PSAer's with credit to MarioDK and others  as well as collab to others who help finish them.

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10179 on: December 27, 2013, 11:52:25 PM »

in response to people asking him to post his W.I.PS, i don't think he wants to and is able to. if he mentions he does not have a functioning computer in his own name right now. i don't think he can upload the files, he hasn't responded in a while. meaning he was probably using a phone/wii/console to get his message across. I've been in this mans boat so many times I pracitally own it at this point. my computers pretty much explode anytime i intend to make a mod. which is why i stopped making mods for people in general. there is a reason why i'm known as a lazy/not promise keeping modder. stuff happens in the real world.

i sympothise with you MarioDK and wish you a good life. you've given me some good laughs and epic times and for that i thank you, many of use thank you. enjoy your forced retirement, whethere you like it or not, you do deserve it.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #10180 on: December 28, 2013, 12:25:15 AM »

i still got a win98 PC working as im using right now (funny a super old PC that even lags on Snes emulator still works while my other is broken)
    Though it is possible that it's just too slow to upload files thus getting rid of that possibility.
    He could just not been able to get on or not want to get on yet, there have been plenty of times where I just don't check on these forums when I am able to, but yah crap happens in real life. Though you can't deny that tons of non-understanding people are going to be disappointed/pissed off if these hacks aren't ever released. Undecided
    I do agree that he has deserved a retirement for a long time, though it does suck when it's forced appon you when you're still having fun doing what you love doing. Tongue

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Warm Welcomer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10181 on: December 28, 2013, 09:29:50 AM »

I came back to this crap.
    Well if I had a pay pal I would have donated 50$  at least.
    In your new first post make a donate button or something.
    But I was kind of expecting this to happen, a lot of good hackers are leaving now...
    But oh well.
    Have a nice life dude, you were ( and still are ) awesome

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

Yuuki Terumi
    Hyper Kitten

Alright, no more games!

• Awards Fiery Topic 128-bit Core Gamer Ceiling Cat Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10182 on: December 29, 2013, 05:20:34 PM »

Patience is virtue, my friend.

Falconpunch1729
    Mega Kitten

YES!

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10183 on: December 29, 2013, 09:22:28 PM »

i two share renova's earlier question,plus computor crashing has happend'southcraft just had his cpu ruined by his nicee,lol,however should you return to your work,i still think you should take a break,you are,and still will be awesome...

bottom line:enjoy your break,and i hope to see you make a comeback next year,if not later:

falconpunch1729

did ya miss me?

Tye2K
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

« Reply #10184 on: December 30, 2013, 10:30:48 AM »

Nah, Smash 4 doesn't need to be hacked, it doesn't feel right if we do so, kinda hurts us and Nintendo if we think about it. There will be no point of DLC characters in Smash 4 then. Smash 4 looks awesome as it is already, by all means get the Wii U for the great games that are out right now like Super Mario 3D World. Besides, the Wii U is an awesome system to play.

Exactly! I know this is off-topic, but I hate how people are judging the Wii U as it is now. Saying it's crappy. I can't wait 'till SSB for 3DS/Wii U is released, it WILL be awesome.

Pages:  1 ... 676 677 678 [679] 680 681 682 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: