Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

January 06, 2014, 05:58:25 PM #10185 Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 06:00:21 PM by TheDoctor_Mariodk
i am kinda back
i have Semi-Fixed my PC now but its stil broken but atleast not 100% broken
but now it can atleast run 3ds max/brawlbox
but still broken SD card reader so i can´t put hacks in my Wii/wii U
and too much lag on emulator
but new PC in 1-2 months

so until i can test my WIPs PSAs again i do some modeling for my PSAs:

SMBZ mario v4 getting new Model/cape:

and got more Filesize for better texture for Cape/Maybe hammer and maybe Rim Lighting for ppl who want

it looks the same rest of mario
but i was able to make the model lower Filesize:
the old model had 2x pair of Shoes,2x pair of Hands/2x Mustache

since before i just copyed the Shirt/shoes/hands/Mustache Polygon in brawlbox and did not used 3ds max for make model for v3
since if i did that the model was even higher filesize

and got new texture map for Fire
so instead of using 2x 512x512 texture for fire where there is alot of useless stuff
im using only 1x 512x512 texture with only Fire Mario Cloth textures and nothing else

now the only thing the model needs is physics bones like Ike&marth´s cape(if possible somehow)
and Raccon Tail&ears(or Winged Cap) (if filesize for it) since i am thinking i will do so
raccon mario&Cape is in 1 model and both use Cape Moveset but is able to choose what Model changer (like as SSJ1/4 Vegeta use same moveset)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

January 06, 2014, 06:22:42 PM #10186 Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 06:46:29 PM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff
Quote from: TheDoctor_Mariodk on January 06, 2014, 05:58:25 PM
i am kinda back
i have Semi-Fixed my PC now but its stil broken but atleast not 100% broken
but now it can atleast run 3ds max/brawlbox
but still broken SD card reader so i can´t put hacks in my Wii/wii U
and too much lag on emulator
but new PC in 1-2 months

Good news. Glad to hear you're semi returned. The vault was missing a top player.

KJP Edit: Please shorten the posts you're quoting or put the entire thing in a spoiler.

good to see your still on the vault mariodk,i hope to see your pc working again soon :)
did ya miss me?

I'd be more than happy to test things for you until you can get another SD card reader or fix the computer a bit more to run Dolphin.
I like the idea of having the Racoon Tail & ears and Wing cap to be with the Cape model to use the same PSA. Instead of making the Tanooki Bros for normal Mario & Luigi moveset, I'll probably just make it for this one if you can get enough file size for the ears and tail to work. And by filesize, do you mean enough room to have tail animations?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 06, 2014, 07:12:40 PM
I'd be more than happy to test things for you until you can get another SD card reader or fix the computer a bit more to run Dolphin.
I like the idea of having the Racoon Tail & ears and Wing cap to be with the Cape model to use the same PSA. Instead of making the Tanooki Bros for normal Mario & Luigi moveset, I'll probably just make it for this one if you can get enough file size for the ears and tail to work. And by filesize, do you mean enough room to have tail animations?
i dont think i have filesize for tail animetions
just filesize for raccon tail/ears maybe but thats all
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

reminds me of the old times when I was having the BSOD problem in my pc after every 40 minuts of activity

this is awesome news! ^^ are you planning on making the wingcap/racoon/cape be different options for the moveset, or for the retextures, kinda like PM? :D
I'M JUST A DOOD

January 07, 2014, 01:00:25 AM #10192 Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 01:01:32 AM by StupidMarioFan1
I'm still up for making alts if you ever need help, hell I had made a huge pack of personal alts for your v3, it includes...39 fully working alts for the Cape, a Flying Mario alt instead of cape though that might've been a WIP for a custom edit to the moveset, and I was going to make a Raccoon alt complete with edited animations so Mario wouldn't look too weird.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

January 07, 2014, 10:12:26 AM #10193 Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 10:15:51 AM by TheDoctor_Mariodk
Quote from: justadood on January 07, 2014, 12:37:37 AM
this is awesome news! ^^ are you planning on making the wingcap/racoon/cape be different options for the moveset, or for the retextures, kinda like PM? :D
mainly raccon/cape since they kinda using same attacks
and raccon&cape on 1x Model (if filesize)  like vegeta´s SSJ1/4 but still only have 1x SSJ moveset
if not it will just be as alts but not like P:M just oneslot alts

Post Merge: January 07, 2014, 10:14:58 AM

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 07, 2014, 01:00:25 AM
I'm still up for making alts if you ever need help, hell I had made a huge pack of personal alts for your v3, it includes...39 fully working alts for the Cape, a Flying Mario alt instead of cape though that might've been a WIP for a custom edit to the moveset, and I was going to make a Raccoon alt complete with edited animations so Mario wouldn't look too weird.
for now im doing alts but i was thinking to let you do some aswell later
but until i test the new model and finished the new model after that i can let you do alts = you possible have to get SMBZ mario v4
and infact it is kinda done just some balance fixes/ fix Brawl´s FS article used for Fire FS(right now the psa using V3´s version)/fix N-B(Fire)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

well besides your modeling stuff,i think your remap of gokus khamekhameha attack with the hand glow and the burst graphic looks great,until you can work on psa stuff again,good luck with your work
did ya miss me?

Quote from: TheDoctor_Mariodk on January 07, 2014, 10:12:26 AMfor now im doing alts but i was thinking to let you do some aswell later
but until i test the new model and finished the new model after that i can let you do alts = you possible have to get SMBZ mario v4
Alright, I've got the best alt for the moveset: This custom M&L Mario model that I'm currently importing into Brawl. I'm making Luigi over himself but I'm going to try and see if I can get a decent looking version over Mario or find some way to make it work so he can use the moveset too. :happy:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

i have a question about the previous version of goku over captain falcon,dureing the stage training,what theme was playing,cause i'd love to get that song
did ya miss me?


January 17, 2014, 11:07:07 AM #10198 Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 11:08:14 AM by TheDoctor_Mariodk
good news:
SMBZ mario v4 is done just needing models
but v4 will still be using the old model(but added a cape&hammer)
the reason for i release it before its kinda 100% complete(it is playeble with no bugs&freezes just needing some fixed on dmg&knockback so the moveset is not too weak/over powered)

is cuz i already planing to make v5 of the PSA


mainly cuz of transforming charater get possible so in theory this here is possible for v5:
Normal&Hammer Suit mario moveset
Fire mario moveset
Cape&raccon Mario moveset
getting they own Charater slot(only 1x CSS slot like PKtrainer/zelda&shiek)

cape&raccon moveset slot can easy share 1x Moveset files without filesize problems
since they´s moveset is close to each other
and im planing the Cape&Raccon moveset is not Mario´s moveset files
but Marth or Ike´s
since they can be ported
and they got Cape bones i can use for Cape Mario

Fire mario moveset slot can´t get more powerup then 1
cuz of Filesize limit&Brawl mario´s FS is kinda low
so needing as low filesize as possible to make brawl mario FS article to work(also why v4 SMBZ mario getting v3´s fire FS)

Normal Mario&Hammer Suit moveset slot
kinda like cape&Raccon they can also easy share 1x moveset&model files
and i can make hammer suit to throw hammers on N_B (over fileball) since they are not used
and they both can share same animetions for some attacks
since hammer suit will be using 2x small hammers
and normal mario 1x big hammer


so 5x Movesets in 1 for v5 if transforming charaters get possible
or more like 3x almost complete movesets changes with +2(raccon on cape slot&hammer suit on normal slot) semi moveset change

so afew days after my new PC SMBZ mario v4 will be released and will be working on SMBZ v5 right after
and ofc i will be using transforming charater for goku,naruto,sonic and so on on my future movesets
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later