Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

I think I must hurry up releasing my gokus before they becomes outdated for the new psa D:

cool,but in goku 1.5 you could activate ssj mode willfully,on vegeta,i think having to wait for a yellow flash was more anoying then anything else

my point:it was better to activate it on purpose,had lots o fun with it,even though it did give him an edge in stength

for button commands i think u should do:
down taunt:ssj1
down taunt+a:ssj3
down taunt+b:ssj4

the only downside is that he couldent use kaioken,which i can understand
did ya miss me?

Custom built computer? What do you mean by that?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on February 02, 2014, 01:43:41 AM
Custom built computer? What do you mean by that?
buy the parts i needing
and built the computer by myself

instead of let someone else do it on a website where you can buy computers
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 02, 2014, 08:07:26 AM
buy the parts i needing
and built the computer by myself

I wish I have the ability to do that.

STILL confused about Dr. Mario. Is my account broken or something? Still not able to get it because the link's broke.
I......don't have a sig.....

Quote from: xXZythXfinintyXx on February 02, 2014, 05:54:13 PM
STILL confused about Dr. Mario. Is my account broken or something? Still not able to get it because the link's broke.
forget about that Doctor mario over Ike
its super outdated
you can basely port any mario movesets over Ike (or anyone else) by mario.rel files now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 02, 2014, 07:18:19 PM
forget about that Doctor mario over Ike
its super outdated
you can basely port any mario movesets over Ike (or anyone else) by mario.rel files now
aww WHACK!!!! :srs:
I......don't have a sig.....


i have a question,will you posibly release the dalek over fox when your computor is fixed?
did ya miss me?

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on February 04, 2014, 06:37:39 PM
i have a question,will you posibly release the dalek over fox when your computor is fixed?
yes since the dalek mainly needs code the special attacks&FS

and then all the Recolours/alts+SFX pack+CSP/BP
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

if you dont mind me asking,hows your new computor coming together?
did ya miss me?


Quote from: JesucristoCROW on February 09, 2014, 12:47:27 AM
You planning to retake the luigi SMBZ PSA?
Wouldn't a Luigi over Mario compatible with that PSA be the answer?

Quote from: Kyouma on February 09, 2014, 12:55:13 AM
Wouldn't a Luigi over Mario compatible with that PSA be the answer?
Done:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24577
Just would need to make an edit to the newest SMBZ Mario's motion file for his hat to move, and add all the other models and stuff, but otherwise he's perfect for an alt. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.