Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Mariodk on April 09, 2014, 12:27:15 PM
and for anyone who needing a DBZ aura model
i got for Blue/yellow/red right now

This.

Did you model the aura yourself, or did you use something as a base?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh Mariodk, I found out that the Cape's texture mapping would get messed up because of adding the metals, after trying different combinations of things I ended up having to remap the cape itself in 3ds Max to have it not get messed up and still be able to have metals. It isn't perfect, but it still looks great.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Tidus on April 09, 2014, 01:22:40 PM
This.

Did you model the aura yourself, or did you use something as a base?
made it myself and used the materials/shaders from the old aura models still

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 09, 2014, 09:16:27 PM
Oh Mariodk, I found out that the Cape's texture mapping would get messed up because of adding the metals, after trying different combinations of things I ended up having to remap the cape itself in 3ds Max to have it not get messed up and still be able to have metals. It isn't perfect, but it still looks great.
Sound good

i was thinking even then im alittle working on v4
ppl(from europa/not USA) who dont want to use this method:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=58333.0
for load ntsc-U brawl hacks on PAL wii/wiiU
v3.5 still works for them since i will be using alittle clone engine and possible some .rel editing on v4 for make a true fire transfrom charater and having normal/cape mario using a Fitike.pac(for bone physics on cape)
so good you helping with making alts for it

also if someone knows alot about the BrawlEx im needing that one person´s help:
im needing so the Real Mario Slot will be Loading a FitIke.pac(renamed to FitMario.pac but using a Ike .rel file but having Mario´s Soundbank)
basely im needing Ike to work over Mario perfect
but the Ike Moveset needing to be able to use Mario´s Soundbank
so i can turn Ike into SMBZ mario Moveset (cape&Normal part of the PSA)

and a extra Slot for Fire Mario that using Mario´s PSA/rel files(since Fire mario moveset will be PSAed on Mario files and normal/Cape Mario will be Coded on Ike files but needing that mario on the real mario slot but still with mario´s Sound)
both with 10x costume/texture slots(or more if possible)
with Red as Main colour on both
and with Fire mario´s own CSP/BPs and icon so it feels like a real charater(still just using mario´s soundbank)

if someone can do this for me(if possible with BrawlEx) it will be a great help and you will possible get a pre release of v4 for the help aswell
just a setup of a SD card with just the codes/files that needed for this
nothing else im needing since i kinda got model/Animations ready for coding v4 already

since im still really noob with it since did not have a chance to use it before now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

well that isnt brawlex persay but rel swapping and pikazz is the only one that knows about that since no one ever tryed it since you have to really know about alot of file types so the only person that can tell you that is pikazz himself.

still dont think its a good idea doing that it will be too hard to set up for preety much everyone, brawlex isnt noob friendly even for simple thing for rel swapping even worst.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 09, 2014, 09:58:16 PM
well that isnt brawlex persay but rel swapping and pikazz is the only one that knows about that since no one ever tryed it since you have to really know about alot of file types so the only person that can tell you that is pikazz himself.

still dont think its a good idea doing that it will be too hard to set up for preety much everyone, brawlex isnt noob friendly even for simple thing for rel swapping even worst.
brawlEx is the only way for transforming charaters anyway

and if the files is all set with all the needed coded&files i dont think it can´t be anymore noob friendly
beside i will possible be making more versions of the BrawlEX SMBZ mario
like SMBZ mario v4 with just fire mario added
SMBZ mario v4 with fire mario+afew more Slots added and so on
so it can be as noob friendly as it was before BrawlEX
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on April 09, 2014, 10:02:17 PM
brawlEx is the only way for transforming charaters anyway

and if the files is all set with all the needed coded&files i dont think it can´t be anymore noob friendly
beside i will possible be making more versions of the BrawlEX SMBZ mario
like SMBZ mario v4 with just fire mario added
SMBZ mario v4 with fire mario+afew more Slots added and so on
so it can be as noob friendly as it was before BrawlEX
like i said character swapping isnt brawlex, brawlex is adding characters what pikazz did wasnt a brawlex thing but a rel thing so besides him you wont find anyone that knows how to make characters swap, pming him its the only way otherwise you wont randomly find someone that can make a rel that swaps characters.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This a better size, or increase it again?

You might need to compare to one of the previous pics but he is a bit bigger than before.
Before the top of his cap came to about the bottom of Mario's neck, here it's the middle of his nose.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

i think the top of paper mario's cap should reach the middle of the rim around the front of regular mario's hat
I'M JUST A DOOD

So like this?

Ironically he is scaled to 0.02, 1, 1. Yep, really just had to make him thinner, the bone edits to make his shoes connect to his body and for him to not be floating in midair made him the right size. xD
However one thing I did forget to point out is that effects are messed up for Paper Mario.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I have gotten the Super Hammer, Fire Flower and Feather done, however I have noticed that lighting is like reversed for this, like when Mario is dark they're light, and when Mario is light, they're dark. :-\
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

wow, that actually looks perfect :) haha, pretty funny how it turned out like that...

damn though, is that what happens when he leaves the blast zone?.. and are you sure he can't be paper thin and not mess that up?.. or if you have to make him thicker, does it have to be a lot?

also, that sounds like it could be annoying, but this just looks so amazing! killer ultra hammer bro! and that fire flower looks awesome too! :D
I'M JUST A DOOD


Quote from: justadood on April 10, 2014, 07:32:08 AM
damn though, is that what happens when he leaves the blast zone?.. and are you sure he can't be paper thin and not mess that up?.. or if you have to make him thicker, does it have to be a lot?
Nope it happens imediantly when the effects spawn, where Paper Mario is doesn't matter, I'm positive it's the resize bone because the effects look perfectly normal on any other alt in the same match.
This also messes with the shield, I can try and see if I'm able to somehow get the effects rotated 90% without Paper Mario being rotated because I bet they wouldn't look that bad paper thin if they were facing the same way Paper Mario is. Course I might not get that much done today because I need to record some more SMRPG because it's been over a week since the last part was uploaded. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Carnage on April 09, 2014, 10:05:21 PM
like i said character swapping isnt brawlex, brawlex is adding characters what pikazz did wasnt a brawlex thing but a rel thing so besides him you wont find anyone that knows how to make characters swap, pming him its the only way otherwise you wont randomly find someone that can make a rel that swaps characters.
correction: the most of the work are Module work, but it also go little hand in hand with BrawlEx for 2 things:
1. Porting Characters like it normal does, even if we make example Original Sonic file to transform, the second character needs its ID aswell (unless you want a original ID aswell example Snake)
2. Slot.dat is the thing that is the needed the most to swapping. it lets you make the game load the Character IDs to one CSS slot, making it possible to transform

it IS possible to swap without brawlex but I recommend brawlex to being comfortable and easy!
otherwise you need codes/Edit Sora_melee to edit the Slot data together porting them manually (unless you want all over original character)
Stupid Tinypic :C

April 14, 2014, 11:06:25 PM #10303 Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 03:03:55 AM by StupidMarioFan1
Ultra Hammer!!

So yah, gonna have six Paper Marios, three with and three without sizemods, and then the three different hammers. ;D
Also I now have Wii U Mario and Timelord Mario.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I believe I've gotten all the alts I want....except for M&LSS Luigi, who I forgot to copy the 3ds max onto this computer so idk, I may or may not upload this with him, I guess it depends on how badly you guys want these alts.

Post Merge: April 15, 2014, 03:03:54 AM

Now Mariodk, do you want me to upload the pack when you upload a video or can I release these guys tomorrow? ;D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

how do you guys set those marios to that PSA? it seems interesting and id like to set up my mario with madoka's dress on it