Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

alright thank you for your help
ill try to get my rii working then
http://www.facebook.com/Lithium96


i use pics of myself in my avy sometimes =)
ALL HAIL THE MUTHA[censored]IN FANG KING
MY POKEMON PARTNER -

March 10, 2011, 03:58:44 AM #46 Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 04:00:23 AM by mariodk
i dont use Rii :D i use a hardmoded Wii with that Chip named WODE+Gecko OS+WIIScrubber only for SFXs+a US iso (i am normal PAL user)or a Emulator (mostly for test hacks)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Im putting the sc_selcharacter in
RSBE\Menu2\sc_selcharacter.pac

and shadows icons and such dont show up. Still donkey kong...

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Quote from: Stuff3 on March 10, 2011, 04:10:59 AM
Im putting the sc_selcharacter in
RSBE\Menu2\sc_selcharacter.pac

and shadows icons and such dont show up. Still donkey kong...
then try the other if not it works i will just reupload it but later or tomorrow
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ok the Secret for the last version of True Mario PSA will be Yoshi over Fludd from the Best Plumber PSA but i will only use Yoshi over Fludd attacks rest will be the same as others version(not side-B it will be he can refle with his Hammer since cape is not over Fludd)
i think Anivernage is soon done with it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: mariodk on March 10, 2011, 04:13:02 AM
Quote from: Stuff3 on March 10, 2011, 04:10:59 AM
Im putting the sc_selcharacter in
RSBE\Menu2\sc_selcharacter.pac

and shadows icons and such dont show up. Still donkey kong...
then try the other if not it works i will just reupload it but later or tomorrow
ive tried using both the en version and the regular.
But the icons are all there when I open it in brawl box..
do I need a folder titled sc_selcharacter.pac?

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Quote from: Stuff3 on March 10, 2011, 04:15:07 AM
Quote from: mariodk on March 10, 2011, 04:13:02 AM
Quote from: Stuff3 on March 10, 2011, 04:10:59 AM
Im putting the sc_selcharacter in
RSBE\Menu2\sc_selcharacter.pac

and shadows icons and such dont show up. Still donkey kong...
then try the other if not it works i will just reupload it but later or tomorrow
ive tried using both the en version and the regular.
But the icons are all there when I open it in brawl box..
do I need a folder titled sc_selcharacter.pac?
ok just do that
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

what is WODE?
since i already have ur brsar file
what would need to do to hear it with geko like u?
rii just isnt an option for me sorry
http://www.facebook.com/Lithium96


i use pics of myself in my avy sometimes =)
ALL HAIL THE MUTHA[censored]IN FANG KING
MY POKEMON PARTNER -

Quote from: lithium on March 10, 2011, 04:18:40 AM
what is WODE?
since i already have ur brsar file
what would need to do to hear it with geko like u?
rii just isnt an option for me sorry
wode is a Chip for Wii check this: http://www.wodejukebox.com/
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

do i have to set my sd up diffrently then geko to use rii

http://www.facebook.com/Lithium96


i use pics of myself in my avy sometimes =)
ALL HAIL THE MUTHA[censored]IN FANG KING
MY POKEMON PARTNER -

Quote from: lithium on March 10, 2011, 04:40:32 AM
do i have to set my sd up diffrently then geko to use rii


nope just Download this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16990
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I just saw your Gotenks idea looks awesome so far, those ghosts would be great for a Neutral B.  ;D

I was fighting Shadow V5. And at one point he became invisible for a short while. About ten seconds. Is this in the moveset? I know he did this in Sonic Battle.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 10, 2011, 07:01:15 AM
I was fighting Shadow V5. And at one point he became invisible for a short while. About ten seconds. Is this in the moveset? I know he did this in Sonic Battle.
what you used then he become invisible
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later