Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Oh hey, I isolated and reliably replicated the hammer head cracker launcher issue.
It's related to the being grabbed while hammering thing. When you do a dash attack near an item, normally you pick it up and continue with the attack until its finished, but the Cracker Launcher interrupts the animation, causing Mario to continue to hold the hammer until he lets go of the Cracker Launcher.

Upon further testing, it seems the Cracker Launcher is the only item that causes this behaviour, all other items will let Mario do the entire hammer spin after which he puts the hammer away. The only strange anomaly is that throwing items will alter the angle at which Mario holds the hammer.

No biggie, just a heads-up.

Also bonus points if at some point it can be made so that Mario swings his hammer in tandem with the Hammer/Golden Hammer the way Dedede does :D

ok i will this this but i dontthink i can fix:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MrL300 on April 24, 2011, 09:56:36 PM
Hey me and my freind have homebrew and were playing online with the mario psa...... but its hard to tell who is who (no costumes uploaded for this ver) could u upload the capes that u have in  mario PSA's spoilers? please XD
i made a guide and all files for get capes for the other textures/vertexs inside the readme+ all the files is inside the .zip
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MrL300 on April 24, 2011, 10:12:35 PM
I ment the knight mario and goku mario ones tho XD
DL SSJ Mario/knight Mario and replace the fludd Model/texture/animations to them inside the cape over fludd stuff folder then use one of .png files for Recolours of cape
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

first post updated look on project: DragonBrawl
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Yeah secretly I didn't get the point of a SSJ3 Gotenks when you could've done the origional(don't hit me XD ) Please be Kid Buu's death ball as a Final .w.

Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on April 25, 2011, 09:30:47 PM
Yeah secretly I didn't get the point of a SSJ3 Gotenks when you could've done the origional(don't hit me XD ) Please be Kid Buu's death ball as a Final .w.
the moveset will be renamed just Gotenks since anyway the whole moveset fits to any transforms and Kid buu is Sdo0m´s
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on April 26, 2011, 05:50:55 AM
You made goku's PSA?
yes almost anything but coding for Change kamehameha on N-B
and afew Animation i not made
i am maybe going to make SFX pack too(only maybe)
and i think it will be the eng. voices since i grown up with Goku with Eng. voices(and abit DBZ in danish but only afew ep. :D)

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I can give you some Goku sounds.
Voices and noices like the kamehame ha sound  :kdance:

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on April 27, 2011, 10:16:58 AM
I can give you some Goku sounds.
Voices and noices like the kamehame ha sound  :kdance:
the voice for kamehame will be over Falcon
and HAAA! will be Punch
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hmm, that video is quite laggy. If you want i can record a match with Goku and Shadow.
I could do it later today if i don't forget xD

It would be in 1080P HD Quality.

you can do it after my next version of Goku is done :)
and this update is so he only needs: revamps of Animations,taunts/wins/other mics. things
but (maybe) removed Kaioken if the filesize will not be too big
i know my Videos is abit laggy but not very much
and for ShadowKong he will also be updated with a FitSonic.pac(shadowKong Friendly) so chaos spear GFX is working 100% + afew other fixes so like up-B is working as i wanted and you dont do it Slowfall if spamming up-B/side-B after up-B/2xside-B/N-B
and the up-B will be CPU friendly too(also same goes for Goku)
but not sure then these two hacks is done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Actually, if it's SMBZ Mario, instead of throwing hammers, shouldn't his Neutral B be kamehameha-styled fireballs?
It'd be neat if he could do something like Aura Sphere, except it's made of fire instead of aura.

Quote from: Phred on April 28, 2011, 12:38:13 AM
Actually, if it's SMBZ Mario, instead of throwing hammers, shouldn't his Neutral B be kamehameha-styled fireballs?
It'd be neat if he could do something like Aura Sphere, except it's made of fire instead of aura.
i think it is abit unpossible :( but i will ofc try :D i was planing to make a Fire SMBZ Mario too :D so he fits with his Fire Mario texture (only Mario with fireflower can do it fire attacks)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later