Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on May 02, 2011, 10:41:06 AM
I don't know much about porting characters with a rel but you should do it that way with all your ports iv pretty much given up on shadow over Marth iv decided to keep him I'm doing shadow over fox now and may try silver over diddy and rayman over pit
i dont know how to patch char .rel files(yet) but i will maybe learn it :D since afew know how to do it now like Marth over Jiggy
i am going to to make ShadowKong V7 :D and will fix up-B more  and try to fix that slowfall if i can´t fix it i just do it so he go in helpless mode as in V5
and i will also fix chaos spear :D
with two inc. Sonic PSA (you needing the ShadowKong Friendly Sonic PSA if chaos spear need to be fixed)
Normal Sonic moveset friendly for ShadowKong(sonic without running GFX and running/SideSmashHold animation will be the same as Sdo0m´s PSA so running/side-SmashHold still look good without GFX)
and Sdo0m´s Sonic PSA(removed you are too slow animation taunt to Sdo0m´s up-Taunt and got the old up-Taunt back)
after ShadowKong i will work on the lastest attacks for SMBZ: Mario and fix his FS more then Goku since i still needing ANimations for Goku he is not done yet
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

You know, I bet that spinning his hammer around would make a good down smash, too.

Quote from: Phred on May 02, 2011, 01:29:03 PM
You know, I bet that spinning his hammer around would make a good down smash, too.
i got the idea for D-Smash for Mario it will be something like dedede D-smash :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

The poll is to hard to pick! Hmm i always wanted Silver not over sonic XD
I always wanted Knuckles not over captain falcon or sonic :af:
Or geno hmm

*Picks geno*
Good luck on anything that your going to do next and what your working on now ;)
-

already fixed Shadow´s slowfall :D if spamming up-B after up-B/Side-B/N-B and Side-B is again unlimited as in V5
so now if you spamming up-B/N-B after N-B/up-B you just do it N-Air attack
now just fix up-B to be abit more CPU friendly :D and abit lower then make the two Sonic PSAs(friendly for ShadowKong´s Chaos spear) and ShadowKong V7 is out then V7 is out i will work on SMBZ: Mario fixed FS+removed Fire effect from N-B hammers+afew better Animations and maybe more hammer attacks like D-Smash and F-air
after that back again to Goku if no Animation for Goku yet i will do: Vegeta (PSA not animations) or someone else
offtopic: if i update both ShadowKong+SMBZ mario i will get 3x top DLs at same time  :af2: along with my Goku
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: the98pika on May 02, 2011, 02:29:42 PM
You would be on the top downloads artist section maybe :af:
there is long way to that since i have to reupload the hacks and delete the old so ppl can easy see there is a new version uploaded
i dont think ppl look any day for just to see there is a new Version
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Or you just upload the new one as a new download in the vault?

Quote from: Pride on May 02, 2011, 02:47:37 PM
Or you just upload the new one as a new download in the vault?
yes and delete the old ones(still got the old ones as Backup if needed :D)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on May 02, 2011, 02:48:18 PM
yes and delete the old ones(still got the old ones as Backup if needed :D)
Just remove them from BV and keep them on mediafire or megaupload or whatever you use xD
Or just keep them in the vault anyway. :P

i remove from BV for not Spam BV and get like 6x ShadowKongs for each version but still got them in mediafire
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Deleting hacks gets takes numbers away from your download count so instead just update that hack you made by modifying it you won't lose anything
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on May 02, 2011, 03:26:34 PM
Deleting hacks gets takes numbers away from your download count so instead just update that hack you made by modifying it you won't lose anything
nahh i dont care i got 1 or over 9000 DLs :D anyway ShadowKong V7 is ready but stil needing to make ShadowKong friendly Sonic PSAs
normal Sonic PSA with Sdo0m´s Side-Smash+running+up-Taunt on Side-taunt Animations so they look good without GFX
and ofc Burst Sonic PSA  with up-taunt moved to Side-taunt and old up-taunt back:D
so Sonic dont got Chaos spear under his feet while running and Shadow dont got Sonic´s running GFX as Chaos spear if sonic vs. Shadow
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Funny that.  My goal is to get into the Top 10 for Downloads per hack.  I was 11th before I released Burst Sonic XD  Now I'm back down to 15th.  But most people in the Top 10 Downloads per hack have only released one or two hacks anyway (except ASF1nk, .Fade and mastaklo).

I couldn't compete with guys like Beyond for the Top 10 Downloads since I don't have enough stuff and I wouldn't be able to make stuff as fast as him since PSAs take longer than vertexes.  Not to mention that if a vertex looks good, people will download it even if they aren't particularly familiar with the character.  But with PSA, people will be much more reluctant to download it if they don't know who it is.

but as i said i dont care i come on top DL :D i just want to get ppl happy and make good PSAs :D and get my Roster with all the char. i want
but still awesome that i got 2x hacks on Top DLs Shadowkong V6 and Goku PSA on top and soon ShadowKong V7
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later