Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


Quote from: CutterKirby64 on May 02, 2011, 04:22:23 PM
Hey Mariodk don't forget about the version with V5 Up-B. :P
not needed if i get the up-B CPU Friendly :D and if spamming up-B/N-B after up-B/2x-side-B/N-B you just do it N-air attack
EDIT: Burst Sonic PSA(shadowKong friendly) is out same DL. Link as ShadowKong it is in same mediafire folder(this time i will add you as Colab. Sdo0m :D it is your´s Shadow PSA ported+your´s Sonic PSA made friendly for ShadowKong)
now just get Vbrawl Sonic PSA (ShadowKong Friendly) done and upload ShadowKong

EDIT again:

as you can see no chaos spear under sonic´s feet and Chaos spear is not Sonic´s running GFX
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Yesss! thanks for making burst sonic work with shadow. I LOVE burst sonic :af2:
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison

i will add one more Sonic PSA for ShadowKong Friendly :D this one:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9426
but this is tomorrow
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


ok i can take requests for Sonic PSAs(shadowKong) friendly it is only 5min work :D
so if you want a Sonic PSA that works with ShadowKong(so sonic dont got Chaos spear under his feet and etc.) just ask
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hyper Sonic port pweeeez?

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on May 02, 2011, 07:26:41 PM
Hyper Sonic port pweeeez?
nope i mean not port this PSA i mean make it ShadowKong Friendly since it is also a really epic one that Sonic PSA
anyway can you please to asking for a port hack you have asked for it in like 5 posts :>.>palm: if you want a port do it self
like i did on Sdo0m´s Shadow and used some of TheWill´s port Fixes like the 2nd. jump :D(somehow i made that fix even better :D) then i got this PSA
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Yea, yea. I meant make it ShadowKong friendly.

EDIT:

Quote from: MarioDK on May 02, 2011, 07:27:42 PM
anyway can you please to asking for a port hack you have asked for it in like 5 posts :>.>palm: if you want a port do it self

^What do you mean? I never asked for this port before.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on May 02, 2011, 07:46:16 PM
Yea, yea. I meant make it ShadowKong friendly.
i can try give a link for the PSA and i do it then i got time and upload it to same mediafire folder as ShadowKong(not needed a fix for that if he dont use Running GFX or Side-Smash GFX on hands)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Looks like ShadowKong is almost finished :D I only played the first version of shadowkong though so i'm going to check this version out :af:
-

Where's the "You're too Slow!" version of Burst Sonic without those GFX.  :oshi:

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on May 02, 2011, 09:19:36 PM
Where's the "You're too Slow!" version of Burst Sonic without those GFX.  :oshi:
i forgot the add that one :D but i will again then i reupload Burst Sonic(shadowKong friendly)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Would it be possible in a future version of Shadow Kong to have the Chaos Warp sound even when he's not facing Sonic? I've got the sound effect from brawl if you need it.

Quote from: RedSoul78 on May 03, 2011, 05:05:14 AM
Would it be possible in a future version of Shadow Kong to have the Chaos Warp sound even when he's not facing Sonic? I've got the sound effect from brawl if you need it.
just use the Donkeykong has Sonic soundback code
like with these .rel files G&W or olimar has Ike soundback
but still needing the codes for that
Quote from: Omega Malkior on May 02, 2011, 07:46:16 PM
EDIT:

^What do you mean? I never asked for this port before.
you asked for Silver over Diddykong+afew others for Silver/Shadow
silver will be over marth since he almost work over him(still afew bugs i can maybe fix)

offtopic: two hacks of mine is on top :D ShadowKong v7 and Goku  :af2:(maybe SMBZ Mario V2 too soon)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later