Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on May 06, 2011, 09:43:29 PM
I was have it.
what did you think of my first vertex ? next i will try Dr. Luigi or SSJ Luigi or just go ahead with Gotenks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on May 06, 2011, 09:46:08 PM
I like it. But you can vertex whole model?
that what i will try soon in the weekend
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on May 06, 2011, 09:52:23 PM
3ds max8 can display and texture whole model?
yes if the model you loaded is in same folder as the textures
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on May 06, 2011, 09:55:04 PM
well, I can't with Anim8or.
ok i think it is best to find a guide i used this one:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=13061.0
i also did this vertex without dasdonkey box since it can´t open it say there is a virus in it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on May 06, 2011, 10:00:45 PM
You have AVG?
yes and i also turned it off but it still dont opened but this way to vertex also working good
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


SMBZ mario is almost ready just needing Fixed FS and afew other thing
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

could you in this new version put a version when mario neutral B cast fire balls too? i like the fireballs betters  the hammers are fine but  fireballs rulles
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.