Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

ok im going to upload the PSA soon anyway tomorrow or later
this version V1,5 dont got a FS i need someone to fix that FS if DivineOverlord dont do it
V2 will working FS with turns and etc. and maybe also that F-air hammer attack(can´t find .gif for it yet)
+ maybe new up/down-taunt/a new win over that win he using that Fire maybe also new wait1,2,3 animation
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I don't suppose you could upload the non-fixed-FS version today? I'm using my wii tomorrow morning, and it would be nice if I could use the newer version ;D
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison

Quote from: Herculeswill22 on May 09, 2011, 07:44:02 PM
I don't suppose you could upload the non-fixed-FS version today? I'm using my wii tomorrow morning, and it would be nice if I could use the newer version ;D
I agree. I don't really use the smash ball often, but that is just me.
Currently on hold...
Pokemon yellow trainer on olimar 20%

Currently working on...
Mii on toonlink or peach 10%

SMBZ mario get the last fixes today (10-05-2011 for me)  but not FS i can´t for some reason get the old FS to work again so FS = right now N-B is FS until the real FS is fixed
EDIT: maybe but only Maybe we can get the FS working anyway

here is the F-air(no cape) i was talking about:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL55HtaDU_4
5:15 in the video that animation is damn hard to make look good on Brawl model Mario
also afew ideas for Wait1,2,3 animations

for wait 2 or 3 so he holding the hammer like this
and wait1 can be the same one as Mario&Luigi rpg 3(maybe) so abit longer time for uploading thn i maybe also have FS ready(hopefully) Mario will also needs a new Animation for up-taunt and a new Win over that win he using Fire

and maybe also a new hammer instead a Recoloured Kirby´s hammer(since i have learned to vertex now)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

sry for 2x posts but i am almost already done with his wait3 Animation :D
preview:

Brawlbox made the most of the Animation :D(i just did a wait1 to T-Standing and the one of the frames was almost that animation i wanted)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

epic
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

maybe i use that Animation as win2wait too his win2 will also have something to do with Hammer maybe
and up-taunt too
the idea for up-taunt i dont think will be good for Brawl Mario but i still want a taunt for hammer :D and D-taunt will maybe be edited to it looks like the picking something up from his hat or pocket like in SMBZ and get his cape on

also the hammer got abit smaller since i think it was abit big now it fits more to mario´s hammer size

offtopic: Krillin also getting pwned here too no votes yet so i am i maybe need to show why i will make moveset for him if he soon dont get votes let just say the vertex for him is as good as Kid buu over Lucario
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

The Hammer seems like it's an okay size from a distance, but I think I could accept it being a bit smaller.
Now I wish Luigi had Hammer attacks, lol.

i wish too but it is impossible :( only fireball to replace and if i put the hammer model over rebll Lugi just cast hammers
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


awesome (make him in Maio Cloth it looks abit better  :af2:)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on May 11, 2011, 04:46:36 AM
awesome (make him in Maio Cloth it looks abit better  :af2:)
yeah, i will make ssj4 texture and mario texture

awesome and i am also soon done with my wait3 Animation :D so it looks just like my avvy for Brawl mario
preview of new Hammer a vertexed Kirby´s hammer now it look just like Mario´s hammer both in Size+model:

diedHammer98 made the vertex
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Look like Great!

someone made a super sayan luigi on the vault lol and a fat boo but it looks alot like dedede xD wating for this release and the hammer looks nice better than the kirby one
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.