Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

MarioDK,
If you work on Geno - Do you make a second version over rob, yoshi, mr. G&W or snake?

no only a 2nd. version over Link since most of toonlink PSA also work over Link
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


sure
btw i got afew bad news :(
i wont be able to work so much on some of my projects until summer holiday i got afew real life thing i have to do so maybe i just upload Vegeta moveset as it is now or later then ppl can work on it (hopefully)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


ok but my last moveset before summer Holiday will be Vegeta (beta v0.1) it not 100% that i wanted but i hope someone will revamp it

i am still abit around here ;D in these weeks but i dont think i got much time to work on movesets
lets just say it is a small break (i also think i needed it anyway you guys got afew good hacks from me)
and i will also update SMBZ mario with better Down-B and maybe afew animations fixes
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


they are awesome ;D btw diedhammer cn you just put them in your´s thread+guide for who to use them ;D
i will also add them onmy thread+ make alot better guide to replace Fludd to cape/super mario 64 winged cap or removed Fludd
ok V1.7 of SMBZ mario will inc this:
better Down-B: mario tonardo(the same one from Project: M since that one is the best made animation/PSA yet)
oneslot paper mario/8-bit mario just for this PSA
even more Fixed Animations

and if FS is Fixed so is SMBZ mario V1.7 become V2

and Diedhammer wanna send me a Fitmario.pac(from my SMBZ mario moveset) with fixed N-B hammer(Fireball) to spawn at RhaveN bone?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


yeah i know ;D but you made them ;D any it will just be too hard for noobs if i add all the hammers in SMBZ mari package

it is already hard for noobs to replace fludd to cape
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ok. I will sent you package with all hammer recolors + paper Mario hammers + guide.txt.

i was more thinking on make a guide for replace FLudd to cape/wings with images
also how to remove Fludd
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

That will be better. I will do it after writing in guide.txt for hammers.

ok ;D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later