Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

just so then you click on goku in the CSS menu he say goku instead saying Cp. falcon
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 14, 2011, 01:19:03 PM
goku announcer?
what that?

:notimp: a SFX hack so Captain falcons announcer call says goku Insted

Quote from: MarioDK on June 14, 2011, 01:18:04 PM
sure :D and can you maybe also make Kamehameha(english voice if you can) over Falcon Punch?

Well TBH I don't know a lot about DBZ so if you provide me with SFX links and tell me where they should all go(what sound should replace what) I could do a whole SFX pack

Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

right now the only sounds i know what can be replace is kamehame over Falcon and HAAA!! over Punch
if not i  find better SFX ids for that
but i can easy find SFX .wavs voices :D for almost any DBZ char.
and maybe too DBZ sound effects
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 14, 2011, 01:36:32 PM
right now the only sounds i know what can be replace is kamehame over Falcon and HAAA!! over Punch
if not i  find better SFX ids for that
but i can easy find SFX .wavs voices :D for almost any DBZ char.
and maybe too DBZ sound effects

I can replace all of CP's SFX and create hex packets also by browsing the a BRSAR with smashbox you can find waves for all characters voice's and fighting SFX's
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

i mean SFX IDs in PSA
like what SFX(voices also SFXs) i can use for Kaioken then Goku say Kaioken
or Spirit bomb
i think i will ask SSBBtailsfan for SFX IDs and what SFX ID in PSA i can use for these Voices
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Alright anyway I can try to port vegeta over wolf if you havnt yet
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

i have not
btw
here is afew SFX(not voices) from DBZ : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui3mo1SNZxI
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

K also I can make a vegeta announcer call also i can work on goku when I finish shadow for SDooms next shadow
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

what will you do for Goku? just sfx hex package?
since i also needing one to edit the Fitcaptain.pac to match with the hex package
ofc then i am done with the PSA for the attacks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 14, 2011, 02:03:22 PM
what will you do for Goku? just sfx hex package?
since i also needing one to edit the Fitcaptain.pac to match with the hex package
ofc then i am done with the PSA for the attacks

Yes hex packets(BRSARS are to big to put in a zip file)
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

ok i found afew voices of Goku(and SFX)
but it is only hurt voices and a bad kamehameha .wav(same for Spirit Bomb charging)

for SFX i found a good Charging kamehameha SFX/fire
a SFx for up-B also for the walljumps and afew others that can fit for Goku´s landing/Dodges

wtf 5x sites with Dls links to a Broken Dl link for Goku voices
this is goning to be hard to find what i needed
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

since i am waiting for animations for Goku(them i got hard with to make/revamp)
and waiting for Nekomon for resizer for baby mario to SMBZ moveset

i will work on a Surprice moveset
i dont think i needing much help(only on afew bug fixes) on this one since i got already animations just have to edit them abit
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


one over Ness but normaly over Luigi(this is not mr. L)
i can´t find out how to say afew things for this hack without saying it
but i can say this:
he got black hair
orange or Blue cloth
is a kid
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later