Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

this is not possible If facing left/right not working at all for anyone it is just a useless code
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

You did copy WHOLE Final Samsh from Fitsonic.pac to FitMario.pac?
I mean linking to right subactions.
Animations from FitsonicFinal.pac too!

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 13, 2011, 01:07:34 PM
You did copy WHOLE Final Samsh from Fitsonic.pac to FitMario.pac?
I mean linking to right subactions.
Animations from FitsonicFinal.pac too!
yes anything but not working i even tried to edit abit but still
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

It seem your SMBZ movment using just FinalStart1, FinalStart2, FinalWait, FinalMove Animations....

yeah that was them i used after i found out Sonic´s dont worked
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ok.. I will try look at inside FitMario.pac....
EDIT: this is  kinda stange....
lot of "End If", Bit Variable:RA-bit[0]=true and false, many things....
I don't understand most of it....

That is better if using different Final Smash (or your cape combo Final Smash works fine....)

RA-bit[0]=true  is so you can fly :D
La-bit[1]=true is so you can´t go out of stage and die
rest Bits is just for if pressing left/rigth/up/down
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ok..thanks....
even I found Finalwait and FinalTurn Subactions.
You did link to these Subactions?

i have tried anything and i can only link Subactions in the subrotations for FS
if i link Subactions inside Subactions the Subrotation for Fs reset and that makes FS unlimited
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: MarioDK on June 13, 2011, 12:43:06 PM
preview of new FS for SMBZ mario moveset:(if ppl dont wanted the old one but this):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgUrNmBkf-k
something you like to the PSA?
woah :o
great fs mariodk, also for the facing left or right there is a bit that makes that effect, i think its 8 or 9...

if i can do it If facing left/right i can do it so Mario teleport Right if facing Right or teleport Left if facing left then i can use left/right teleport after a hammer attack but right now i can only use attack that get one up/Down
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

the new fs looks great i think its better than the actual fs since this one really looks like a FS xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: MarioDK on March 22, 2011, 05:44:46 PM
i have also PMed him for come with the Team i needing vertex/Texture Makers :) but still anyone is welcome the more help we got the more Char. we can work on
will also make a other Project in the future Project: Super Mario&Sonic Brawl i dont think i need to say what it is
EDIT: i got a Preview of Vegeta i will port (if he will work):

and i just need someone to converter the model to .mld0
i think i got a Moveset idea for him but i still need to thing abit more on it btw will also change abit Goku´s N-B so you can´t spam the weak wave all time but you still have to load it for abit time
will u please put that model as a texture for falcon or something it looks great and vegetas my fav dbz fighter =D
http://www.facebook.com/Lithium96


i use pics of myself in my avy sometimes =)
ALL HAIL THE MUTHA[censored]IN FANG KING
MY POKEMON PARTNER -

yeah that is long time ages i found that model and i think i will :D (maybe wolf too)
i hope .dae import is soon done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later