Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

 i know you like mario character did you ever considering fixing the mario brothers over the ice climbers hack? i know its not your hack but i think you could do an awnsome psa for mario brothers they even got recolours now xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i have fixed it just look in my vault :D
but not made anything else
i was more plaing on baby mario bros. over them and i think i got a idea if non make vertex out of them :D
port Baby Mario over them and make the Baby mario to baby Luigi(i dont think i can port both Mario+Luigi over them it has to be 2x Mario or Luigi)
also this can be used to a Real Mr. L (paper Mr. L) :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 15, 2011, 06:29:12 PM
i have fixed it just look in my vault :D
but not made anything else
i was more plaing on baby mario bros. over them and i think i got a idea if non make vertex out of them :D
port Baby Mario over them and make the Baby mario to baby Luigi(i dont think i can port both Mario+Luigi over them it has to be 2x Mario or Luigi)
also this can be used to a Real Mr. L (paper Mr. L) :D

i meant fixed more xD the items appear in the middle of their bodys  and they dont have a fs also that side B is just  wierd and  we go in helpless mode after using it :S also i think it would be easy to edit normal B and make it look  and act as a fireball also i had an idea for side b mario trow where he grabs the enemy legs  he would grab luigi and it would be chagabble and then mario released luigi and luigi would hit with his head the same as luigi side B but mario trowing him xD
for down B i dont have ideas for now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i want to make a request for a Sonic ShadowKong - Friendly PSA.  It's one of the Sonic Battle PSA

here's the download link.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=c32445618aca0f20d9d5c56d04dfa8b0f620c19913319d84a543906a5faff527

I'm an NTSC user.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

ok i do it tomorrow(not now)
redownload Shadowkong tomorrow

EDIT: baby/paper Luigi is out: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19729
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

:D thank you. and i shall!


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Sorry for the Double post but i must know. Do i download the V2 moveset one? or the Version 1 Moveset?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

v1 moveset is the first moveset sdo0m made and i ported almost of the moveset
v2 is the 2nd. Sdo0m made and anything but up-B is the same

SSj4 mario vertex is out (i not made it just uploaded it)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


SMBZ mario V2 just needing up-taunt and afew fixes on FS(the new one)
but i still try with the old one
and a resizer for baby mario/paper Mario like i did on Luigi

Goku still needs alot of work and waiting on afew animations
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I can help you out with that Spirit Bomb graphic, I got a fully functional Spirit Bomb for my Gokario.

This is his Super Spirit Bomb, he has two more that also work as well  ;D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If you want a video then let me know, I'll demonstrate all 3 of them.
Also I am taking off the Aura-hameha as his final smash......it will now be his neutral special when it's fully charged (which takes like 5 seconds so don't worry about spamming issues).
All that's left is to re-do his Dragon Fist, (but I need ideas because for it) his down & up smash and fix his attack 100 (which he will do within 15 seconds).

Also MarioDK, I worked on the throw a little, I can re edit the animation so that Goku can go back into his normal standing animation. Tho you will still have to edit the psa stuff. It shouldn't take too much longer.

Note: never mind that, I finally ( with the help of rock) fixed the animation so that he goes back into his waiting animation instead of Mrio`s.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

i might maybe use Gokario as base for kid buu PSA

since some of my Friends think kid buu/Goku(end) in DBZ Bt3 is almost the same moveset but afew animations changes

kid buu/goku got a big ball as they strongest attack :D(Spirit bomb and planet burst)
kid buu/goku got also teleport :D
kid buu/goku also kamehameha(not same colour)
so many of the Animations/attacks will also most be the same on kid buu/goku
but for not make kid buu/goku to a clone like TL/link i make afew changes
same with kid goku/Goku
but i think my SMBZ mario come out before Goku PSA'

and i also think i can get a better Spirit Bomb GFX model/texture over Cp. falcon but i need again to remake the Fitcaptain.pac and it has to be as low filesize as possible and also with my kamehameha GFX

right now goku uses GFX ID: 30 a really big version for Spirit Bomb
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Can this resizer work on imported characters(from other games)?
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on June 16, 2011, 01:04:06 PM
Can this resizer work on imported characters(from other games)?
yes resizing with animations works on anyone
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later