Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: ZURRIKU on June 19, 2011, 05:26:22 PM
I dont think this is a final version i think it will be done after the bug is fixed but still even with that little minor bug i think this psa is the best mario psa i have ever seen
the only bugs i know is paper Mario dont hold hammer Right on afew Animations and also is 3d legs on afew(i can´t fix it i think)
baby mario is normal resize in 00:00001 sec. in afew animtaions too but you dont see it so much

and sometimes mario is holding hammer on non hammer Animations
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I love everything you've done with SMBZ mario. Except for the graphical glitches, the only thing I have trouble with is the F-tilt. It seems a bit underpowered, knockback-wise. At low percentages ppl can easily attack you before the animation finishes. You should make is more similar to normal Mario's F-tilt knockback. Besides that everything is awesome (FS 0.0 )
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison

i am also thinking on afew attacks is too weak but not sure
graphical glitches is mainly on resized models :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

hey can i ask you something?

once you download the super mario bros z. is everything already put on? because i looked at it with brawlbox and it seems like everything is already on.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

yes all these powerups is already putted on cape/wings
for the flat/baby/normal mario
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ok then. thank you. ^^


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.



goku over pit and last update over cp. falcon
Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 19, 2011, 08:06:41 PMwhy people want SMBZ luigi?
Luigi is awesome thats why too bad it is impossible to give Luigi the hammer
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 19, 2011, 08:07:30 PMgoku over pit and last update over cp. falconLuigi is awesome thats why too bad it is impossible to give Luigi the hammer

You have one wrong file....
FitMario00.pac is PSA, not model...

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 19, 2011, 08:24:29 PMYou have one wrong file.... FitMario00.pac is PSA, not model...
lol ok i fix it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 19, 2011, 08:27:09 PMok if your´s baby mario is better i add this one :Dlol ok i fix it

You did tried fix this bug?


i dont think so but oneslot luigi over Mario is a good idea can you upload it to your´s vault then i add it in my package :D(both oneslot Luigi and oneslot paper Luigi)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

no.... I'm not upload oneslot Luigi over mario....

One problem. if you use your sheild when you get hit by the FS, you take no damage what so ever, and the sheild doesn't pop or shrink due to the time freeze