Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 24, 2011, 06:10:48 PMYou use Lucario's ball as Goku's Final Smash?
yes
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I just looked at datas under MDL0. It have colors Data...
I can recolors it...
If you want....

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 24, 2011, 06:16:29 PMI just looked at datas under MDL0. It have colors Data... I can recolors it... If you want....
not needed
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

June 24, 2011, 06:18:42 PM #1488 Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 06:29:40 PM by diedhammer98
Quote from: MarioDK on June 24, 2011, 06:17:54 PMnot needed

ok.

When you will work on that project again?
Dr. Mario over Ike...

i dont know
dr. mario over Ike is too much buggy and a bad moveset so it needs a whole new revamp
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

If I remember correctly.
You said You will make your own style Dr. Mario (not same as Melee or normal Mario)...

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 24, 2011, 06:46:59 PMIf I remember correctly. You said You will make your own style Dr. Mario (not same as Melee or normal Mario)...
yes i will :D

still afew attacks is same as Mario´s but FS will be a Needle :D(poor Goku he hates them)
something like that i was planing but Dr. mario i am still not sure i will make
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I will do Something for your Dr. Mario over Ike...

you can maybe try self to make your own Dr. mario over Ike
i think it will be best to port the vertex/ANimations to over Ike
instead of using a renamed Fitmario.pac
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I was using real FitIke.pac With Dr. Mario's moves...
For you...

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 24, 2011, 07:47:19 PMI was using real FitIke.pac With Dr. Mario's moves... For you...
awesome but i still dont got much time on work on him yet
Goku/next in poll :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


thanks :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 24, 2011, 08:35:05 PMI'm sorry, Not work... Froze Loading Stage...
ok
anyway First moveset on the Kc-mm blog
i think i will get atleast one more: Goku
as soon i am done with him ofc
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later