Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 33 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 25, 2011, 08:03:36 PMWhat kind of new powerups?
just as soon someone make a new powerup for Mario i can add them in the package just for my PSA
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 25, 2011, 08:18:11 PM
just as soon someone make a new powerup for Mario i can add them in the package just for my PSA
tanooki mario?

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hammer Mario?
Cloud Mario?
Rock Mario?
Ice Mario?
Frog Mario?
Shell Mario?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 25, 2011, 08:31:43 PMHammer Mario? Cloud Mario? Rock Mario? Ice Mario? Frog Mario? Shell Mario?
Rock Mario Should be easy :D
just a Rock over Fludd

but yeah i will add all these  powerups soon
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 25, 2011, 08:35:55 PMRock Mario Should be easy :D just a Rock over Fludd but yeah i will add all these  powerups soon

Shell Mario too..
Shell over Fludd...

I have 2 models...

yea good idea :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Ok. Which you like better?


For Ice Mario...
Ice ball over Fludd..
Use my Ice ball in my ICE mario PSA...

i like the:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


yes that one like most
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



i think the round one but not sure
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

June 25, 2011, 08:58:18 PM #1544 Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 09:00:32 PM by diedhammer98
Quote from: MarioDK on June 25, 2011, 08:56:22 PMi think the round one but not sure

Sorry I make that ball 10x bigger...
It for my Rock Mario PSA...
I will make ball to normal size.
(But That is Item Smokeball model...)