Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: MarioDK on June 28, 2011, 01:48:08 PMi mean the goku head over that snake thing that one worked good if you see the images of it

Want me to do Vertex Head?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 28, 2011, 01:49:15 PMWant me to do Vertex Head?
sure :D
here is images of Kid goku(GT)(click the spoiler the image is abit big):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 28, 2011, 01:53:28 PMsure :D here is images of Kid goku(GT)(click the spoiler the image is abit big):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


ok, sent me files...

ok downloer this packages:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19577
use FitLucas02GT.pcs
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


yes but i dont think i will remove the head :(

i think it will be better to revamp it so the head sitting right and not like this:

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 28, 2011, 02:51:09 PMyes but i dont think i will remove the head :( i think it will be better to revamp it so the head sitting right and not like this:

Oh... try rotation it?
It worked on Shell Mario!

then he will have the head always the other way
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


I think the idea with the ported head is one of the greatest ideas you have!!!
Kid Goku looks so original and the vertexed Goku-Face doesn´t looks like goku.
Do you take the imported head?
I hope it
I hope it
I hope it
I hope it
I hope it

:af:

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on June 28, 2011, 04:32:56 PMI think the idea with the ported head is one of the greatest ideas you have!!! Kid Goku looks so original and the vertexed Goku-Face doesn´t looks like goku. Do you take the imported head? I hope it I hope it I hope it I hope it I hope it :af:
soory no but maybe i can do with tail(only maybe)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 28, 2011, 04:39:31 PMsoory no but maybe i can do with tail(only maybe)

I kinda like tails better than imported head...
Good idea...

I think the perfect head is more important as the tail.
I think [censored] of the tail and show me Gokus real Face  :af:  :af:
Perhaps can a vertexer give him a tail

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on June 28, 2011, 04:42:32 PMI think the perfect head is more important as the tail. I think SAKURAI!!!!!!!! of the tail and show me Gokus real Face  :af:  :af: Perhaps can a vertexer give him a tail
I guess You're right....

I'm Part of vertexer, PSAer and Item PSAer, Animator(kinda) and few others...

What are the problems if you use the import-head?
Are there a few problems?