Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

the model still needs revamp
but Goku over Pit i am maybe not sure it will happen anyway since all the GFX i was needing working now over CP. falcon

and for SSJ mode with SSJ head as GFx and remove the head by PSA but not Animations i dont think it is possible :(

anyway while i am waiting on afew animations i will make a Surprise and the moveset is Hot (i dont say more but good i dont needing Animations for it i got anything i needed for it :D)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 29, 2011, 08:27:44 PMthe model still needs revamp but Goku over Pit i am maybe not sure it will happen anyway since all the GFX i was needing working now over CP. falcon and for SSJ mode with SSJ head as GFx and remove the head by PSA but not Animations i dont think it is possible :( anyway while i am waiting on afew animations i will make a Surprise and the moveset is Hot (i dont say more but good i dont needing Animations for it i got anything i needed for it :D)
ok....

if you know what i mean by Hot PSA dont say it

the i will say the secret then it is done (it is really easy to make for me i got any animation i needing :D it mainly PSA work)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 29, 2011, 09:07:19 PMif you know what i mean by Hot PSA dont say it the i will say the secret then it is done (it is really easy to make for me i got any animation i needing :D it mainly PSA work)
Yeah, I know... But I don't say it again....

Hey MarioDK, I´m fighting for the imported head  :af:
Do you know the old knuckles hack?
It is Sonic with a ported knuckles-head.
Perhaps the guy who have made it can help.  ;)

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on June 29, 2011, 10:12:07 PMHey MarioDK, I´m fighting for the imported head  :af: Do you know the old knuckles hack? It is Sonic with a ported knuckles-head. Perhaps the guy who have made it can help.  ;)
this over Sonic not over Lucas
something not working over some char. anyway i needing that model the head is over anyway for DragonFist
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

okay, i don´t want to make you angry...
Do you think beyondyou would revamp Kid Goku?

Oh I forgot to ask you wich programms I need to make vertex hacks.
I want to make vertex hacks too.
Is it difficult and do you know good tutorials?

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on June 29, 2011, 10:42:53 PMokay, i don´t want to make you angry... Do you think beyondyou would revamp Kid Goku?
no
ppl like him only make vertexs or revamp one if ppl like Sdo0m make moveset(not someone like me)
Sdo0m revamped his V. joe Beyondyou revamped vertex
Sdo0m wanted to make Spiderman moveset Beyondyou wanted to make spiderman vertex(but now he slacking)
Quote from: DJ Lowgey on June 29, 2011, 10:44:24 PMOh I forgot to ask you wich programms I need to make vertex hacks. I want to make vertex hacks too. Is it difficult and do you know good tutorials?
why 2x post you can just edit the other
here is the guide i used for make SSJ3 mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=13061.0
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I forgot you moved the thread..

Will kid goku be modified or will it be captain falcon goku with weaker attacks ??

Quote from: slayermarth101 on June 30, 2011, 06:26:53 AMI forgot you moved the thread.. Will kid goku be modified or will it be captain falcon goku with weaker attacks ??
over Lucas Kid goku will be (as soon revamped vertex he will be over Ness)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

He wants to know if you're gonna change up the moveset or if it's gonna be the same Falcon Goku.

Quote from: xZedkiel on June 30, 2011, 07:34:16 AMHe wants to know if you're gonna change up the moveset or if it's gonna be the same Falcon Goku.
it will be almost the same but Side-B/up-B/afew ANimations changes

Side-B = DragonFist(since it is only SSj3 or GT Goku that use it)
up-B is fly upwards and can fly for afew sec. like as peach

anyway i am almost done with my Secret just afew attacks left to changes :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 30, 2011, 07:38:09 AMit will be almost the same but Side-B/up-B/afew ANimations changes Side-B = DragonFist(since it is only SSj3 or GT Goku that use it) up-B is fly upwards and can fly for afew sec. like as peach anyway i am almost done with my Secret just afew attacks left to changes :D

You still keep that "Secret"?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 30, 2011, 07:54:24 AMYou still keep that "Secret"?
yes until it is 100% done :D
as it is soon but the PSA is hot thats all i say
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later