Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

ok.
Where guide you found for three level change attack?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 30, 2011, 09:41:19 AMok. Where guide you found for three level change attack?
found out my self+DivineOverlord made three level change attack for Goku :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 30, 2011, 09:56:11 AMfound out my self+DivineOverlord made three level change attack for Goku :D
I guess I will try copy that change to Mario...
(It for test only)

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 30, 2011, 09:57:33 AMI guess I will try copy that change to Mario... (It for test only)
also the movest FIre mario(the moveset) do not support paper/baby mario (yet)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 30, 2011, 09:59:43 AMalso the movest FIre mario(the moveset) do not support paper/baby mario (yet)

can rename TransN bone to TransN2 and TransN3, right?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 30, 2011, 10:01:05 AMcan rename TransN bone to TransN2 and TransN3, right?
yes ofc i can

now that i think of it this is possible to make this moveset over Luigi

Luigi with SMBZ´Fireball :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 30, 2011, 10:10:05 AMyes ofc i can now that i think of it this is possible to make this moveset over Luigi Luigi with SMBZ´Fireball :D

Want me make other oneshot Luigi over Mario?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 30, 2011, 10:12:03 AMWant me make other oneshot Luigi over Mario?
why not upload the one you got you the Vault
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 30, 2011, 10:22:19 AMwhy not upload the one you got you the Vault
I guess I forgot that...
But... I'm feeling maybe not upload Vault anymore....

That PSA is beast man(fire Mario)
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 30, 2011, 10:33:35 AM
I guess I forgot that...
But... I'm feeling maybe not upload Vault anymore....
i wanted luigi one slot over mario so if you have it why not upload it? atleast send me a link in a pm if you dont want to put it in the vault  xD i would love to see luigi with smbz moveset xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 30, 2011, 10:53:55 AMi wanted luigi one slot over mario so if you have it why not upload it? atleast send me a link in a pm if you dont want to put it in the vault  xD i would love to see luigi with smbz moveset xD
You means this video?
SSBB hack: SMBZ Mario vs SMBZ Luigi vs SMBZ Wario

new poll

and Kid goku(GT) is soon done with PSAing :D
soon he need less things then Adult Goku
here is what needed now:
for Adult Goku:
better Side-Smash(give any idea and if you can do it make Animation for it)
still Throws/Catch animations since the last one i got not worked(Mario´s over Cp. falcon i have tried afew days to get just one to get good looking but i give up with that for now)
Side-Taunt(give any idea and if you can do it make Animation for it)
Wins(give any idea and if you can do it make Animation for it)
PSA all these things
get SFX ID for Voices so the PSA is ready for SFX pack
get SFX(not voices)/GFX to fit with the attacks (so like spirit bomb at end is not mute and dont make a explosion)

what needed for Kid goku(GT):
better Side-Smash(give any idea and if you can do it make Animation for it)
Side-Taunt(give any idea and if you can do it make Animation for it)
Wins(give any idea and if you can do it make Animation for it)
PSA all these things
get SFX ID for Voices so the PSA is ready for SFX pack
get SFX(not voices)/GFX to fit with the attacks (so like spirit bomb at end is not mute and dont make a explosion)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Are you sure you couldn't just put that Fire Mario N-B over Mario's normal fireball in the SMBZ moveset? I know it's not super realistic or whatever, but the Fireball Kamehameha is the main attraction for Fire Mario, so if you put it on SMBZ Mario he would be perfect.
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison

Quote from: Herculeswill22 on June 30, 2011, 03:26:42 PMAre you sure you couldn't just put that Fire Mario N-B over Mario's normal fireball in the SMBZ moveset? I know it's not super realistic or whatever, but the Fireball Kamehameha is the main attraction for Fire Mario, so if you put it on SMBZ Mario he would be perfect.
i dont wanted Fire attacks if the moveset is not Fire mario based this more hammer/cape based
Fire Luigi will get the same Fireball on Side-B/N-B and afew other things
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later