Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: MarioDK on June 30, 2011, 08:29:47 PMawesome i can get this now: Luigi on green team for over Mario Mario on red team for over Luigi :D
That is nice idea...

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 30, 2011, 08:34:10 PMThat is nice idea... It still does SMBZ Mario's Cape over fludd, still water push back?
nope i removed the codes for water :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Ay MarioDK I made some Csp's for Goku GT.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Like them?
I could make more too like CSP, Battle portraits, in game names, ect...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Battle portraits i needing too :D

you can upload them in a CSp thread or something it will try take sometime for get Kid goku (GT) done so this post you made will easy be gone :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I guess I can make a Csp thread. I Will make all that extra stuff aswell like all the battle potraits and names.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on June 30, 2011, 08:47:59 PMI guess I can make a Csp thread. I Will make all that extra stuff aswell like all the battle potraits and names.
i am making one too soon since i got afew un-uploaded CSp/Bp(mainly Battle portraits i made of CSPs since almost non making Battle portraits only CSp)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Sounds cool! Here is my CSP Hub for when ever you want to get the CSP'S
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=27288.0
just tell me when you want all those other replacements.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on June 30, 2011, 09:02:30 PMSounds cool! Here is my CSP Hub for when ever you want to get the CSP'S http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=27288.0 just tell me when you want all those other replacements.
ok thanks
i think i got a idea for atleast one more win but not sure i will try it out on Goku soon :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 30, 2011, 08:21:14 PM
ok, after that I maybe will make Mario over Luigi...
i think theres a docotr mario or even mario over luigi i dont know if its one slot but probably isnt so do you have the luigi one slot over mario ready for upload? because  for what i saw in the video it seemed preety good
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 30, 2011, 09:37:33 PMi think theres a docotr mario or even mario over luigi i dont know if its one slot but probably isnt so do you have the luigi one slot over mario ready for upload? because  for what i saw in the video it seemed preety good
this is not oneslot :(
btw i got afew moveset ideas for Dr. mario so i might add him on future plans also as a revamp of my stupid port
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 30, 2011, 09:04:11 PM
ok thanks
i think i got a idea for atleast one more win but not sure i will try it out on Goku soon :D
cool. If the vertex is ever made send me the file and I will make goten and Goku jr too.
EDIT---------------------------------------------
I was playing with the Goku beta. Its awesome! Good job. But The CSP'S seemed a bit rushed so I made you some new ones.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hope you like them.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

I thought you were gonna wait until you did everything before you made CSP's

Edit:

In that case:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

thanks(you forgot CSS icon/name for normal Menu)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i can make the normal icon and names

EDIT:HERE THEY ARE!





...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

wow i guess kid goku already has everything except the psa done xD normally its the other way around xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.