Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


Quote from: slayermarth101 on July 03, 2011, 04:24:46 PMYes we do!! And Do you have any ideas for the side taunt
nope :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hmmm...
Side Taunt: Leans foward and shouts at the opponent.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


LoL

Quote from: slayermarth101 on July 03, 2011, 04:29:24 PMHmmm... Side Taunt: Leans foward and shouts at the opponent.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
LoL
Side-taunt for now is just Cp. falcon´s Down taunt :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: slayermarth101 on July 03, 2011, 04:37:49 PMOh..So you only need the wins now?
i still needing Side-taunt since Cp. falcon´s taunts(but powerup one) is not Goku-ish
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I don't think anyone has said this but...
[spoiler]
:af:

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: The Light on July 03, 2011, 04:40:14 PMI don't think anyone has said this but... [spoiler] :af:
many have but thanks :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on July 03, 2011, 04:40:51 PM
many have but thanks :D
K, just didn't notice it :P

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: MarioDK on July 03, 2011, 04:39:01 PM
i still needing Side-taunt since Cp. falcon´s taunts(but powerup one) is not Goku-ish
I think if you get a voice file for Goku to say " heh, come and get me!" it will look good
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


Quote from: slayermarth101 on July 03, 2011, 04:59:01 PMWell what are you needing if you have all the taunts
i still needing Wins :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



one can be him in a normal stance...and has his kaioken energy glowing