Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: keepitreal on July 07, 2011, 04:48:29 AMr u gonna transport goku's new up b to shadowkong
not needed :D
preview of Geno not made by me but IndigoFenix/Shadic from smashboard(not sure there are here too) i just Continue they work :D:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Well that answers my question, if it's their work then it's over Toon Link.

Btw just wanted to let you know I'm super pumped about SMBZ Sonic!  And Fire Luigi should be epic.

With SMBZ Sonic I have a suggestion! A move that would be epic for a Final Smash, or something else if it's not to your liking is Fire Sonic!  Maybe he could do his attack where he dashes around the enemy a couple times and then blasts them with a pillar of fire?
Married: N/A | Dad: LenSho | Bros: dRage ~ Robz ~ Oizen ~ Vish | Nephew ~ Seraph

Quote from: TruePhilosopher on July 07, 2011, 05:37:01 AMWell that answers my question, if it's their work then it's over Toon Link. Btw just wanted to let you know I'm super pumped about SMBZ Sonic!  And Fire Luigi should be epic. With SMBZ Sonic I have a suggestion! A move that would be epic for a Final Smash, or something else if it's not to your liking is Fire Sonic!  Maybe he could do his attack where he dashes around the enemy a couple times and then blasts them with a pillar of fire?
dont think i can :( '
but it will be easy to get Fire around Super Sonic and get him make fire Dmg
also maybe replace the seven Chaos Emeralds to seven Fire Flowers :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ok,
Now I'm kinda confused.
Which movement you're working right now?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 07, 2011, 06:42:38 AMok, Now I'm kinda confused. Which movement you're working right now?
SMBZ Soninc then Fire Luigi

i just show what i got for Geno right now :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Herculeswill22 on July 06, 2011, 11:32:27 PM
I haven't been on in for a few days, and look what happens. Goku 0.0 XD  I love everything you've done with this. I found a bug though- down B in the air doesn't work. He does the first part, and says "FALCON-" but no beam/ "PAWWWWNCH!" Besides that, awesome. Especially the afterimage effect on all of his teleports. It's a nice touch :af:

Edit:Hmm. I was just playing again, and it worked at the start of the match. Then I used the FS, and it doesn't work any more.
its not a bug you can only do down B in the air when you are close to the enemy  mariodk made that so it wouldnt be as spammable as it was in 0.8
also any moveset you choose to make first will be fun xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SMBZ sonic then Fire Luigi then Geno
ok, get it.

By the way....
You know anythere about set LA bit [200]=1, LA bit [200]=2,LA bit [200]=3?
because DivineOverlord told me set that for Changeing attack for Mario.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 07, 2011, 06:50:11 AMSMBZ sonic then Fire Luigi then Geno ok, get it. By the way.... You know anythere about set LA bit [200]=1, LA bit [200]=2,LA bit [200]=3? because DivineOverlord told me set that for Changeing attack for Mario.
yes i tried them (since they are in goku psa too) but i try with Luigi after SMBZ sonic i work on SMBZ sonic then i get home
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Ok, I guess I will try by Myself.
(through I have no idea where put LA bit [200]=1, LA bit [200]=2,LA bit [200]=3 in)

If Goku is 100% done, I can revamp my sound pack for Goku.
I know where to get the sound clips  ;)

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on July 07, 2011, 11:15:57 AMIf Goku is 100% done, I can revamp my sound pack for Goku. I know where to get the sound clips  ;)
then give me them if you know where(in english please) since i got plan on what sounds i can replace to Goku“s

but here is the attacks that is ready for SFX pack:
Falcon: kamehame
Punch: HAA!
the side taunt SFX Come on is: KAIOKEN!
Show ya moves: share/give me your energy
hurt SFX voices is not touched so them you can do
some "A" attacks got SFX too
and please dont make .dat and .wav files just make a hex package
that .zip you made was just a mess better you making hex package since this is only one file
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


awesome 2x movesets of mine on top

still SMBZ mario moveset
and now Goku
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

okey.....
you understand  LA bit [200]=1, LA bit [200]=2,LA bit [200]=3 means?
AND where these in?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 07, 2011, 11:35:56 AMokey..... you understand  LA bit [200]=1, LA bit [200]=2,LA bit [200]=3 means? AND where these in?
yes i know

they are to change level LA bit [200]=1 to lvl 1 of the charging

they need to be in event list: other in Subaction for Loading the charging time

i think i explain anything on my guide for "B" attacks and how to make them
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later