Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Will you make his ultimate volleyball attack in any way?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

yes that was my plan and i think i know how to do it :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

how can port Hammer over Fireball?
It is impossible!
(I tried do that once.
not work)

Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 08, 2011, 11:18:39 PMhow can port Hammer over Fireball? It is impossible! (I tried do that once. not work)
it is possible
but it hard
one is working on get the Fireball to stay at the hand
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

how?
I tried do that!
well. I make Item Hammer Rain shooting from Luigi.

hai mariodk, need portraits or recolours, im bored and i´ve got nothing to do  :-[
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

MarioDK, remember you said you could send me the Kid Goku files?

EDIT: I finished Nimbus Cloud. He just needs to be exported and recolored as yellow.
He only need 2 polygons.

Since the trophy is at an angle he may need to be rotated to be horizontal.
Yes, I called it a he.
So to make the streak behind it. We could use one of DivineOverlord's latest hacks(a recolored Lucario FS aura beam) But this time we can make it yellow and thinner.

Quote from: SmashClash on July 09, 2011, 01:55:23 AMMarioDK, remember you said you could send me the Kid Goku files? EDIT: I finished Nimbus Cloud. He just needs to be exported and recolored as yellow. He only need 2 polygons. Since the trophy is at an angle he may need to be rotated to be horizontal. Yes, I called it a he. So to make the streak behind it. We could use one of DivineOverlord's latest hacks(a recolored Lucario FS aura beam) But this time we can make it yellow and thinner.
yes i remember and i am fixing some of these Animations
Wait1 Animation can you use/Kamehameha Animation but rest i dont think you can use since this is for Kid goku (GT and not DB)
maybe throws too if you wanted to use ported Mario´s throws over Lucas model

and Raccon Luigi just needed to finish his FS and Recolours for Raccon powerup
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

You will work on Fire Luigi?

Becuase I was successfully make three change attack for mario.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 09, 2011, 08:17:20 AMYou will work on Fire Luigi? Becuase I was successfully make three change attack for mario.
awesome and easy after Raccon Luigi Storm is ready
Raccon Luigi Storm= wind styled FS :D i am trying to make it so Luigi fly fast to the target(like my SMBZ mario´s) then fly around the target like a tornado(Animations done) then make a powerful attack at the end of FS
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks on July 09, 2011, 08:19:15 AMawesome and easy after Raccon Luigi Storm is ready Raccon Luigi Storm= wind styled FS :D i am trying to make it so Luigi fly fast to the target(like my SMBZ mario´s) then fly around the target like a tornado(Animations done) then make a powerful attack at the end of FS

ok. That will first time I seen Final Smash use wind.

ok maybe i wait with Fire Luigi a other day
since i will use ge Pms about porting Fire or Raccon Luigi since they wanted both

so Geno is after Raccon Luigi
if not i make more updates on Goku :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks on July 09, 2011, 09:26:28 AMok maybe i wait with Fire Luigi a other day since i will use ge Pms about porting Fire or Raccon Luigi since they wanted both so Geno is after Raccon Luigi if not i make more updates on Goku :D
which character you want port Fire Luigi or Raccon Luigi over?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 09, 2011, 09:32:24 AMwhich character you want port Fire Luigi or Raccon Luigi over?
i dont want to port if not needed
i just put on Fire luigi on Hold
but i do soon a Request thread for easy movesets to make if some newbie want to make a easy moveset but dont know what moveset :D
and i will put SMBZ sonic in there and Fire luigi
i got bored the first mins. i started on SMBZ Sonic :D
i am also making the guide for make Teleport like Goku/ShadowKong and some "B" attacks/something like Kaioken
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks on July 09, 2011, 09:34:28 AMi dont want to port if not needed i just put on Fire luigi on Hold but i do soon a Request thread for easy movesets to make if some newbie want to make a easy moveset but dont know what moveset :D and i will put SMBZ sonic in there and Fire luigi i got bored the first mins. i started on SMBZ Sonic :D i am also making the guide for make Teleport like Goku/ShadowKong and some "B" attacks/something like Kaioken
ok!