Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

i will maybe do the last updates on Goku since he dont needing much mainly PSA work and revamping Animations
but Geno i starting on soon
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 09, 2011, 09:51:10 AMGeno will on toonlink and Waluigi will port over Link?
Geno will be over ToonLink then he is done over Link

since Waluigi is getting SFX pack over toonLink as i have heard and i dont think geno needing SFX pack since we never heard his voice in SMRPG
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


should i give Luigi this face:

at his dashattack?

if not i give him this face he just have close eyes (a bug i can“t fix :( )
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

It is eye events or SRT0 entry.


Quote from: ALEX_DX_67 on July 09, 2011, 10:54:23 AMcan you make the down B and up B on 0.8 in the next version
not the Down-B in air but maybe i get the up-B abit slower now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 09, 2011, 11:00:44 AMremove model changer in event List: other for face
this is what i did but then he just have close eyes
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


now just Recolours of Raccon Luigi left
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks on July 09, 2011, 10:59:06 AM
not the Down-B in air but maybe i get the up-B abit slower now

I like the down B in 0.8 too bad :oshi:

Could you also fix the elephant nose luigi too?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

what powerup is the best Flying one? cape or raccon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBq0tF3r_7k
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later