Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

How you can add zero damage hitbox
and push back?

I want add this hitbox to my BOSS Mario movement.

Fludd has that hitbox?


Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on July 09, 2011, 05:13:58 PMWhat are you going to do for a taunt?
nothing
Luigi´s taunt is fine

Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 09, 2011, 05:05:08 PMHow you can add zero damage hitbox and push back? I want add this hitbox to my BOSS Mario movement. Fludd has that hitbox?
just put anything on low dmg/knocback?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


if you see on the Video it was just a fast moveset i made

nothing awesome like SMBZ mario or Goku
i uploading as soon i got the Recolours of raccon vertex


edit: recolours can wait i uploading it now  :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

yes, I seen your video..
It is good movement!
and I feel most your raccon Luigi 's attacks simiar as your SMBZ Mario.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 09, 2011, 05:42:24 PMyes, I seen your video.. It is good movement! and I feel most your raccon Luigi 's attacks simiar as your SMBZ Mario.
it is since this is just ported Animation (by that way with Animation flag in PSA)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Yeah, I still remember that Flag in PSA.

Lugi use some Mario's Animations....
good thing....
I made that Flag guide.

But will luigi have his elephant nose in any animation? I hate when he grows the elephant nose.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'm the first one to download the moveset lol good job on the moveset keep up the good work. :)
-

downloaded after 10 sec. i posted the hack :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks on July 09, 2011, 06:36:04 PMdownloaded after 10 sec. i posted the hack :D
lol Yeah before you said its out i downloaded it XD
-

July 09, 2011, 07:04:47 PM #2219 Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 07:06:48 PM by Gotenks
btw i forgot to add one in future plans
ok here is afew tips:
a PSA already made but the psa for the char. needs to be afew years younger
A person who never gives up!
A person who keeps his promis
A person who would die for his friends
A person who would be XXXXXX
a anime char. (not DBZ)
a person who saying all time: BELIVE IT!
a Hyperactive Knucklehead XXXXX
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later