Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

so are you starting Geno PSA now?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

yes
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

that is Vertexed toonlink?
because look like REAL geno Model!
(that is confused to me.)

Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 11, 2011, 05:05:12 PMthat is Vertexed toonlink? because look like REAL geno Model! (that is confused to me.)
yes it is

not 100% perfect it needs still abit revamp just look at vertex and Geno
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks on July 11, 2011, 05:07:22 PMyes it is not 100% perfect it needs still abit revamp just look at vertex and Geno
okey.......

I saw in the SFX request area you got the files you needed! So how goes Goku then?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Cool! so your making geno now. Even though I prefer to keep toon link, I can't wait to see how this turns out!!

Oh man that Geno is gonna be sick.
Are you using my portraits?

Are you sure Geno will be completely portable to Lucas?

Quote from: Roo on July 12, 2011, 04:36:55 AMAre you sure Geno will be completely portable to Lucas?
yes if Animations/model will port over Lucas can be ported


but this is a model only for ToonLink with that Handgun over TL´s Sword
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Geno Flash
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later