Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: the joker on July 18, 2011, 04:41:06 PMthat fusion dance is REALLY unfinished to my eyes... i mean, he doent even move his legs, and it looks unhuman... kinda stiff overall, but its a really nice start, u got the ida made already, so now u can add some detail to the animations to make it look great ^^
the only reason for it looks unfinish is the legs :D
also my PC leged abit so the Animation is really abit faster then this
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Pretty nice start...  :) I'm sure its gonna be better when its finished...

This is probably a noob question, but do you plan on using the animation for the Gotenks PSA?

I think he is, if it's possible, and if not the team will try to make it possible! :af2:


Hi SonicBrawler!


Yeah, but then wouldn't we need to get a Goten model and put them both into the PSA? :srs:


Hi SonicBrawler!

Quote from: Black Neon X27 on July 18, 2011, 10:48:17 PM
Yeah, but then wouldn't we need to get a Goten model and put them both into the PSA? :srs:
Thats what I was thinking, but I didn't wanna get hopes up about it >.<

What are you talking about!? :srs:
We're going to find a way to do it!  :af2:


Hi SonicBrawler!


That Goten vertex has fat cheeks and is too white-skinned. lol
We need the models from DBZ BT3 then port them over Ice climbers. I'd rather wait til the  DAE2MDL0 since it's coming soon.

Great idea! I never thought of them working like the Ice Climbers! :happy:


Hi SonicBrawler!

Quote from: Black Neon X27 on July 19, 2011, 01:52:11 AM
Great idea! I never thought of them working like the Ice Climbers! :happy:
Yes, the only option is Ice Climbers because the entry can only have 1 model.

So, might there be some way we can put them both into Lucas for a few frames?


Hi SonicBrawler!

damn this is hard to make the walking
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Tell me about it, I made a fusion dance for Wolfgeta and had to retry it like 6 time before I got it to look decent...Now I wonder where I saved it  :af:

Anyways that looks really good so far.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

atleast then i am done with this Animation is it just porting and do so the Fingers is almost same place as Mario´s so it is possible to all can touch each other fingers :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later