Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Black Neon X27 on July 21, 2011, 02:16:47 PM
Once again, lets do this!  :happy:

LEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JINKEEEEEEEEEEEENS
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

MarioDK,

after You made Goku Final Version....
You think can make other for Overpowered Version?

Good Idea! I want a Goku that can fire 20 kamehamehas at a time! lol


Hi SonicBrawler!

Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 21, 2011, 03:07:17 PMMarioDK, after You made Goku Final Version.... You think can make other for Overpowered Version?
i will thats why there is a Super saiyan Goku in thread for Project: dragonbrawl :D
SSJ goku moveset will be the overpowered but still afew changes like remove spirit Bomb to dragonFist and normal kamehameha to Super kamehameha(Lucario´s FS beam)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Black Neon X27 on July 21, 2011, 03:11:29 PMGood Idea! I want a Goku that can fire 20 kamehamehas at a time! lol

and more 999% damage!

because I want Goku Vs. my BOSS Mario movement!

he is near invulnerable!

yes Dragonfist will give 999% dmg and kamehameha will be oneshot and you know the stuff for overpowered movesets :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

how I can make Mario near invulnerable?

at all I changed his weight 98 to 90,000

it's an option you can put in subactions, I think it's called body collision, set it to 3.


Hi SonicBrawler!

July 21, 2011, 03:50:31 PM #2483 Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 03:52:05 PM by diedhammer98
Quote from: Black Neon X27 on July 21, 2011, 03:33:46 PMit's an option you can put in subactions, I think it's called body collision, set it to 3.

Yeah, I know......
But make you fully invulnerable!
Mario just near invulnerable.
You can't destroy BOSS Mario with weaker or balanced version (as long it have high knockback with 999% damage)
best way to destroy BOSS Mario with VERY overpowered!

made a Request for Gotenks and you get something if you making the vertex: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28661.0
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

again 2x post but this is importing GOKU SFX!!!!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2ECXnu8xZI
a big thanks to  Jaklub
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk) on July 22, 2011, 07:30:06 AM
again 2x post but this is importing GOKU SFX!!!!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2ECXnu8xZI
a big thanks to  Jaklub

thats awesome!, too bad i use gecko :oshi:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

and I use WiiFlow (because i have to use iso and not disk because sd card is jammed in it) :( that looks epic
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I wanted to be a part of this project....
I wanted to make the SFX Pack......  :-[  :oshi:

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on July 22, 2011, 08:32:34 PM
I wanted to be a part of this project....
I wanted to make the SFX Pack......  :-[  :oshi:
1. Goku over Pit is done.
2. You port the sound packet.
3. ????
4. PROFIT
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.