Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


Quote from: Triforce Zelda on July 26, 2011, 04:12:41 PMWin 1: Transforms into super saiyan, like in the old intro
unpossible again non GFX :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


gotta an idea goku scratches his head  with one hand like he did in the anime i know you cant make him look happy  but doing that pose where he scratches his head would be nice

also another idea after winning goku demonstrats his AAA combo for us xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 26, 2011, 05:40:16 PM #2569 Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 05:46:54 PM by Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk)
since for some reason i can´t edit my poll i just ask here

what should Goku´s running speed be for make him more balanced to brawl:
dont edit it Cp. falcon´s speed is fine
same as Mario´s
make him as fast so Goku can say this to Sonic: You are too slow!!


for Gotenks i was almost ready but i had to rebuilt the Fitlucas.pac to find out why he make dmg to anyone at the stage at up-B if non hitboxes/dmg codes is added
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

The Third one!! Running speed doesn't really matter in terms of balance, just aids in comboing and makes the character more accurate to their abilities. but make him slightly slower than sonic.

Quote from: Triforce Zelda on July 26, 2011, 05:49:02 PMThe Third one!! Running speed doesn't really matter in terms of balance, just aids in comboing and makes the character more accurate to their abilities. but make him slightly slower than sonic.
anything in a moveset does matter even running speed for make it as balanced as possible
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Not the way I do things. But whatever, make him slightly slower than Sonic, but slightly faster than Falcon

Quote from: Triforce Zelda on July 26, 2011, 05:56:55 PMNot the way I do things. But whatever, make him slightly slower than Sonic, but slightly faster than Falcon
so just abit faster :D i think someone like mario´s speed is best since mario is one of the most balanced in brawl (thats what i think)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Triforce Zelda on July 26, 2011, 05:56:55 PM
Not the way I do things. But whatever, make him slightly slower than Sonic, but slightly faster than Falcon

If that's the case...

[spoiler]

I kid, I kid :P


but as i said i think Goku final version will be before Gotenks

so i dont have to think about one of my best hacks anymore :D(only Port then i get ported vertexs of HD goku with transforms but it just PSA work over Pit)

for gotenks i got that stupid problem on up-B make dmg to anyone without any hitboxes is added to PSA but i just try to rebuilt FitLucas.pac
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

 i think he should be slightly faster than falcon but not as fast as sonic