Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

July 27, 2011, 09:42:36 PM #2655 Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 09:43:42 PM by Bender Bending Rodríguez
no votes on red plumber with hammer (SMBZ mario psa) or one who can yell in 5 mins. and remove his eyebrows and get longer/Golden hair(Goku psa) talking about SSJ3 transforms :D

anyway N-B on Goku just become much more Balanced after revamped
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Bender Bending Rodríguez on July 27, 2011, 09:42:36 PM
no votes on red plumber with hammer (SMBZ mario psa) or one who can yell in 5 mins. and remove his eyebrows and get longer/Golden hair(Goku psa) talking about SSJ3 transforms :D

anyway N-B on Goku just become much more Balanced after revamped
that both links(mario, and goku) links to mario psa v2.2

lol :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Anivernage on July 27, 2011, 10:02:30 PMthat both links to mario psa v2.2
aww... beat me to it.

But yeah. They're both SMBZ Mario.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 27, 2011, 10:38:20 PMyou still working on Gotenks beta?
not yet but i will after V1 of Goku :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i think most of the people may understand the pool by what next lol i voted for gotenks if he can get his planed moveset he will be awnsome xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i think i just got a idea for a GFX to Gotenks´s Side-B
i think it is possible to edit Mario´s wing effect on mario´s down-B(maro tornardo) to be yellow then put it over Lucas´s PKfire :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hmm... I don't think i'm imagining how it's supposed to look right  :-\

Quote from: Triforce Zelda on July 28, 2011, 10:31:40 AMHmm... I don't think i'm imagining how it's supposed to look right  :-\
the GFX just needing edits abit so it will look good i think
it is already a round ring it just needing to be golden/yellow and ported over PKfire on  lucas
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Triforce Zelda on July 28, 2011, 10:38:02 AMOh yeah, now I see it, it looks badass :D
as soon i got that is Gotenks´s side-B really close to be done (maybe so close so it dont needs revamp in the future)
Gotenks´s N-B damn this hard to make that animation good looking
Down-B not started yet
FS: Super ghost Kamikaze Attack
with the new brawlbox model builder coming i think it is possible to remove bones (without it will crash or anything so i can maybe use that gotenks ghost KTH made as GFX it only got high filesize becoz of bones (maybe also polygons but not sure)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


July 28, 2011, 10:45:47 AM #2668 Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 10:47:39 AM by Bender Bending Rodríguez
i just said it Lucas

i can use lucas´s up-B thing to get Ghost to be controled
Lucas´s Side-B to these donuts :D
+ lucas fit best for Gotenks vertex

so lucas is just perfect to built gotenks from
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I missed it, just wanted to double-check. So delete the snake, stick, and all it's bons and the filesize is already down a lot, unless you've done that already.