Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Say, is there a Kirby Hat for Mario's Hammers?
I thought I saw one in the vault but I don't see it.

arent there in the OP?

hey mariodk, an unexpected error ocurred while i was trying out BlackJax bralbox, so i´ll have to start again, but dont worry, i just started and its looking way better now :P
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Person on August 04, 2011, 01:30:52 AM
arent there in the OP?

hey mariodk, an unexpected error ocurred while i was trying out BlackJax bralbox, so i´ll have to start again, but dont worry, i just started and its looking way better now :P

Oh yeah, there it is.
Hm, the Kirby's hammers are still fire element though. Weird.

Quote from: Phred on August 04, 2011, 02:46:20 AMOh yeah, there it is. Hm, the Kirby's hammers are still fire element though. Weird.
cuz i dont know how to edit kirby hat´s fireball PSA  at that time (was my first hack then Shadow kong was 2nd. :D)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

All of Kirby's copy abilites are in his PSA, which is why he has like, 31E sub actions (probably like 500 or so in decimal point)

i am thinking then i am done with Goku+Vegeta("B" attacks)+Gotenks
i will make a kirby PSA just for them (needing also kirby hats of them :D)
so Goku kirby got kamehameha :D
Vegeta Kirby got his N-B
same with Gotenks
(maybe also will do the same thing with Naruto kirby)

i think it is possible to do that

ShadowKong i think i will maybe just do the PSA but the hat is still Doneykong but still possible to vertex the donkeykong hat to shadow hat i think :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

is that even possible? where are the kirby hats movesets?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Person on August 04, 2011, 02:45:17 PMis that even possible? where are the kirby hats movesets?
i think it is since they got PSA like others but still not sure about it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks on August 03, 2011, 04:02:44 PM
Ness got more filesize and alot better at using import from other games + ppl will let Kid goku stay over Ness

but if over Marth if Kid goku over him and ppl use .rel ppl will just PM me about GFX bugs if Marth Clone vs. Marth Clone and ppl i think use mainly marth for his XXX elemental PSA or that FF char. one winged thing (forgot his name) and then ppl will ask for SFX pack for kid goku for each .rel for marth over XXXX there is

but if kid goku over Ness we can maybe use his Side-B thing for kamehameha (a real projectile for kamehameha maybe) and ppl will let him stay over Ness so we can make him a SFX pack + same team icon as Gotenks :D (just the four star dragonball)

beside i needing Marth for  the Emo ninja from naruto or Monkey D. luffy(mostly him) PSA
actually, I would have prefered it on marth since I'm a MOTHER fan. I could replace Ness for a while to use the kid Goku, but no way I replace Lucas. He is my main. And favorite character :D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

´Gotenks needs to be over Lucas no matter who the vertex is over (for the PSA with donuts over PKfire and Ghosts over PKthunder) and Ness is anyway one i never using for non PSAs :D (same with Lucas)

btw i just got one thing to say about next preview for Gotenks vertex:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Lol, nice awesome face. Either way I guess people are intitiled to there own opinions.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

 
Quote from: dpgthirteen on August 04, 2011, 04:21:26 PMLol, nice awesome face. Either way I guess people are intitiled to there own opinions.
also made icon for it but i dont think it will be added to the icons on KC-MM so i just use it instead of :af2:

so i will use :


Gotenks awesome face
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

hey Gotenks. i could try getting you those kirby hats, but for who exactly am i getting for? i know one's for Cp. Falcon, but what about the others?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

all get they´s hat but PSA i dont know
Gotenks over Lucas
Vegeta over Wolf
Kid buu over Lucario

so just start kirby hats :D
and for kid goku just use Adult goku kirby hat  :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I know you might want Gotenks' hair for Kirby hat but I can't it's too hard. How'd you make Goku's hair be for Kirby for a Kirby hat? PSA? Maybe you can do that for Gotenks then...