Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: SmashClash on August 04, 2011, 07:38:24 PMI know you might want Gotenks' hair for Kirby hat but I can't it's too hard. How'd you make Goku's hair be for Kirby for a Kirby hat? PSA? Maybe you can do that for Gotenks then...
kid goku import anything but hair was removed
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Then can you make anything, but hair removed for Lucas' Kirby hat?

Quote from: SmashClash on August 04, 2011, 07:40:42 PMThen can you make anything, but hair removed for Lucas' Kirby hat?
i think it is possible :D
but i dont did that hat i think this was smashhackers
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks on August 04, 2011, 07:41:08 PMi think it is possible :D but i dont did that hat i think this was smashhackers
K, maybe he can do it.

so im again 90% done with the new spirit bomb animation, maybe today or tomorrow will be done, and i´ll send the kaioken animaiton later
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

News: After this week I won't be able to vertex on my computer except on weekends, occasions, vacations, seasonal breaks from school.
I'll still try to go on forums during the night on my 3DS.
The reason for this is because I'm starting HighSchool on Monday. >.>

well i have the files if you want them.

i got the kirby's original costumes for the characters and their movesets. The only thing is that i couldnt find a pac file for lucas's moveset. just the hat.
Heres the link for them.
http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php#ic4e9e3wnnz82,1


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.


to get the moveset pacs, just use wiiscrubber on ur iso... u'll have all the files u may ever need...

yeah i got a backup .iso so already got the files
i will say i am 40% done with rebuilding of the Fitcaptain.pac
but still alot of other things to do after that is done
since i wanted Goku to be good (maybe better then my SMBZ mario if i can do that)

btw Vegeta has something to say about how many Downloads i got now:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

broken pic is broken
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Neku Sakuraba (aka SonicBrawler) on August 05, 2011, 03:04:37 PMbroken pic is broken
you dont even need to see the image just see my DL number+Vegeta and thing about a meme with Vegeta yell ITS OVER XXXX
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

overused meme is overused
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Neku Sakuraba (aka SonicBrawler) on August 05, 2011, 03:07:10 PMoverused meme is overused
time like this you have to use them :D
since its is over 9000 Downloads
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

true
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.