Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

damn i hate each time i needing to rebuilt Kaioken that means mostly needing to Rebuilt Fitcaptain.pac cuz of stupid filesize limit
but this time it will not be high cuz of Coding only GFX
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

August 06, 2011, 04:12:27 AM #2926 Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 04:46:17 AM by Person
im 99% done, just position spirit bomb and......

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Mariodk on August 05, 2011, 08:47:31 PMdamn i hate each time i needing to rebuilt Kaioken that means mostly needing to Rebuilt Fitcaptain.pac cuz of stupid filesize limit but this time it will not be high cuz of Coding only GFX

you still work on Goku V1?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 06, 2011, 07:44:15 AMyou still work on Goku V1?
yes and i think i am almost done with the Fitcaptain.pac (finaly)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 06, 2011, 07:45:05 AMyes and i think i am almost done with the Fitcaptain.pac (finaly)

You did rebuilt Fitcaptain.pac from scratch?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 06, 2011, 07:48:23 AMYou did rebuilt Fitcaptain.pac from scratch?
yes i did
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 06, 2011, 07:54:55 AMok, other question... you in mood for makeing Wolfgeta movement?
abit but not much
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ok, becuase I'm planning something for your Wolfgeta/Goku/Gotenks.....

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 06, 2011, 08:05:37 AMok, becuase I'm planning something for your Wolfgeta/Goku/Gotenks.....
ok :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'm not sure If you like it...

It is not very useful.....

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 06, 2011, 08:18:37 AMI'm not sure If you like it... It is not very useful.....
what is it?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hey mariodk. i wanted to ask. i tried out you sonic battle shadowkong friendly psa. it just turned out to be normal sonic's moves instead. did you happen to edit the wrong one by accident?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on August 06, 2011, 08:27:39 AMHey mariodk. i wanted to ask. i tried out you sonic battle shadowkong friendly psa. it just turned out to be normal sonic's moves instead. did you happen to edit the wrong one by accident?
nope i did not edit this
maybe you just opened the wrong .zip
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later