Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 09, 2011, 07:56:44 PMlol I wuz just checking XD Say, mind pming me a list of all the WOW spells that a night elf can use and what they do? I might make a psa over zelda if you did the import once BJ releases the next BB :D
trust me you dont want the list :D
first what Class they need to be (they can be Mages too now :D)
then what spec (if mage) arcane or Fire or Frost (the moveset is just based on the Mage not spec)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hmm, I guess the overall list of spells would be about as huge as the list of arts in the Tales of series? :P

Mehhhh
I'll just look at some of the stuff I gotta do first before I come up with anything. XD

Hey MarioDK. I know that this is kinda off topic but i want to change a sonic psa to a ShadowKong Friendly one. can you tell me here or PM me about how and what i need to change in order for it to work.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on August 10, 2011, 03:39:04 AMHey MarioDK. I know that this is kinda off topic but i want to change a sonic psa to a ShadowKong Friendly one. can you tell me here or PM me about how and what i need to change in order for it to work.
easy remove the GFX models in Fitdonkey.pac to FitSonic.pac then Remove the GFX Codes for running/Side-Taunt and if you want a good looking Running Animation use Burst Sonic´s PSA since that one look good without GFX
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Alright, I made animations for a FSmash and DSmash for Goku that I think you might like.

Description:  Both are hand-made by me, so the quality is pretty good.

                  FSmash is a 720 degree roundhouse kick. I would recommend
                  a 1.4X Framespeed Multiplier for it, as the animation is long.

                  DSmash is similar to Mario's,  A sweeping 360 degree kick. It's still pretty smexy, I think.
                  I recommend a .8X Framespeed Multiplier after 26 frames, because the second half of the               
                  animation is WAAAAAAY too fast.

Links:

FSmash Start: http://www.mediafire.com/?hfk39lhwhnsqf2l
FSmash: http://www.mediafire.com/?ri6i12wxxs62l7l
FSmash Hold: http://www.mediafire.com/?fa30tee3ed0kawc

Down Smash: http://www.mediafire.com/?18j7w2l2s8ps5aj

Down-Smash on V0.9 is perfect for Goku i dont think Mario´s will be good
for the Fsmash i will look on it later
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Falco-Z on August 10, 2011, 04:36:30 AM
Alright, I made animations for a FSmash and DSmash for Goku that I think you might like.

Description:  Both are hand-made by me, so the quality is pretty good.

                  FSmash is a 720 degree roundhouse kick. I would recommend
                  a 1.4X Framespeed Multiplier for it, as the animation is long.

                  DSmash is similar to Mario's,  A sweeping 360 degree kick. It's still pretty smexy, I think.
                  I recommend a .8X Framespeed Multiplier after 26 frames, because the second half of the               
                  animation is WAAAAAAY too fast.

Links:

FSmash Start: http://www.mediafire.com/?hfk39lhwhnsqf2l
FSmash: http://www.mediafire.com/?ri6i12wxxs62l7l
FSmash Hold: http://www.mediafire.com/?fa30tee3ed0kawc

Down Smash: http://www.mediafire.com/?18j7w2l2s8ps5aj

that animaton is pretty good, just checked it
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Thanks! I'm working on a start and hold for the DSmash tomorrow, if anyone prefers it.

I animate pretty fast, so it should definitely be done by 7:00 Central
(When the Ranger game starts)

Quote from: Mariodk on August 10, 2011, 04:32:12 AM
easy remove the GFX models in Fitdonkey.pac to FitSonic.pac then Remove the GFX Codes for running/Side-Taunt and if you want a good looking Running Animation use Burst Sonic´s PSA since that one look good without GFX

ahh ok so thats what i forgot to do. i already replaced the GFX models and the animation but i forgot to remove the codes. thank for the help. :)


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: Falco-Z on August 10, 2011, 05:06:27 AMThanks! I'm working on a start and hold for the DSmash tomorrow, if anyone prefers it. I animate pretty fast, so it should definitely be done by 7:00 Central (When the Ranger game starts)
Down-Smash is not needed
maybe a revamp of that one we got but not a new one since that Down-Smash is a Dragonball BT Goku move/ he use vs. two from Ginyu force :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

How you managed to make Wing Mario (A power-up for SMBZ Mario) always Animated?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 10, 2011, 02:26:33 PMHow you managed to make Wing Mario (A power-up for SMBZ Mario) always Animated?
just put many articles Animation code in PSA
there is one almost any Subaction
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Wings on Mario's Hat and showing up is fine....

It is Animations.... everytime Mario go to other Animation other than Wait1 Animations.

Wings is T-pose and can't move on other Animations.

I tried This:

Remove Article:0-2
Generate Article: 2
Model Event 3: 0-2, 0-0,3-0

Just worked on Wait1 only.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 10, 2011, 02:31:36 PMWings on Mario's Hat and showing up is fine.... It is Animations.... everytime Mario go to other Animation other than Wait1 Animations. Wings is T-pose and can't move on other Animations. I tried This: Remove Article:0-2 Generate Article: 2 Model Event 3: 0-2, 0-0,3-0 Just worked on Wait1 only.
that i dont know why :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

You did remove Eye/slope event?
what these event affect?