Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Mariodk on August 13, 2011, 04:28:25 PM
yes more start lag before you can fire on Down-B air
and teleport and get slower too but not much'
+Side-B is still a Ki based attack i can show you what attack it will be later
side B being diferent from falcon is already a good thing xD and you said you might use the counter code for down B like sdooms did for spidey so i guess it wont be a counter but a slower kameha now? also you were looking for a gfx that looked like goku was in SSJ mode for future project over pit i saw naruto on one of his wins gets a yellow aura around him similar too kaikoen i think just letting you know but side B will be changed after the final release?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

side-B Ground will be changed in this version i think
Side-B air i am abit under about maybe i just let it be Cp. falcon´s still but other animations
here is the side-smash i trying to make:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 13, 2011, 04:47:49 PMWho that kid..?
Goten´s big brother as little :D and Goku´s son: Gohan
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 13, 2011, 04:47:49 PMWho that kid..?
Gohan.
If you want it to be like that make it an air graphic when you hit them then make it so(you know how Pit's wings and B-Side Blows characters away?) Just do that except make it more and instant.


Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 13, 2011, 04:53:22 PMwhat that game.....?
Dragonball Z Bt 3 (wii)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I never seen.....DragonBall Z games before.....
....I never played these games before......

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 13, 2011, 04:57:54 PMI never seen.....DragonBall Z games before..... ....I never played these games before......
:oshi: you should try them they are awesome (Gotenks is most awesome in these games  :af2:)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

That why.....I barely know DragonBall characters......
Even Goku, Gotenks and Vegeta and many others.......

Quote from: Bender on August 13, 2011, 04:37:17 PM
side-B Ground will be changed in this version i think
Side-B air i am abit under about maybe i just let it be Cp. falcon´s still but other animations
here is the side-smash i trying to make:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

that side smash looks exactly like lucario force pal xD  i bet it will be fun to make also is side be going to be a combo like naruto of some sorts?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yeah, that is almost same as Lucario....
only Goku have more punches than Lucario's punches....

Hi MarioDK,
Can I use your Raccoon Luigi PSA for my "Complete True Luigi pack"?
Thats would be great.  :af:

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on August 14, 2011, 10:25:56 PMHi MarioDK, Can I use your Raccoon Luigi PSA for my "Complete True Luigi pack"? Thats would be great.  :af:
sure :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I have finished my Luigi pack.
If you want, you can test it  :laugh:
I like the shiny colors   :af: