Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

damn i was again too busy with Real life stuff so no previews of Goku V1 today as i was planed

anyway i can(and hope) i get Goku V1 done in the next weekend but still dont get hopes yet for it since right now i am busy with many things beside Brawl hacking (and Goku V1 is not even ready to be sent to ppl how can/will help  :'( )
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

same thing as me will be busy....
(I'm really exhausted doing that)

nice hacking dudelio. wheres mario hat?
my rats come together. we can all be one rat. download my downloads for rat palooza and death among many others.

Hey MarioDK, do you mind if I try to make a revamp animation of Kamehameha?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 15, 2011, 09:50:10 PMHey MarioDK, do you mind if I try to make a revamp animation of Kamehameha?
no try your´s best


btw for not get 100 on credit/Colab. i just say Credit to: team Goku or Project: Goku
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PMmario :D tanooki mario
if your looking for a tanooki mario for the SMBZ Mario Moveset Use KTH's Tanooki Mario

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]

I give up wit Goku

He can't get ported over Pit or Wolf so I have to drop him from my roster :-\

Quote from: Mariodk on August 16, 2011, 03:54:25 AM
no try your´s best
I'm not quite sure what that means...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 16, 2011, 12:43:39 PM
I'm not quite sure what that means...

no (he doesnt care), try your best (do it damn!!!)

xDDD

good enough translated???

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 16, 2011, 12:43:39 PMI'm not quite sure what that means...
if you just making a good pose for fire the wave/load that should be fine

but now i do the rest of the PSA then revamp afew animations again
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Ah. Ok then.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

TBM was finally banned xD i guess he wont be bothering you again mariodk xD maybe everybody  can get a got rest whitout him spamming people xD so you have all the time to make a gotenks or goku v1 psa without him spamming messages at you xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

anyway Goku v0.9 is still a new update(for me) so i guess i can put Goku V1 on Hold for awhile and work on Gotenks and Emo/Black hedgehog over Fox so we can get a port of him with Sdo0m´s moveset V2 (without needing any kinda of Shadow port friendly PSAs) and a possible real projectile for chaos spear
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

hmmmm... well, I see. So I do have to drop Goku. I know for certain now.

Quote from: Triforce Zelda on August 16, 2011, 05:12:36 PMhmmmm... well, I see. So I do have to drop Goku. I know for certain now.
i dont put goku on hold 100% if i can any good Animations and etc. for goku i will add it to the PSA i got now
but now i more wanted to work on Gotenks and i think this is time for a perfect Shadow port (even more perfect then shadowkong)

i will work on the last things on Goku V1 in the weekend before i put it on Hold
so Goku V1 is ready to be sent to ppl who want to help
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later