Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


awesome but his down b in the air takes 2 long to use and he feels slower.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!


Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 24, 2011, 12:52:12 AM
I still have Goku moveset v0.9...
what do u mean?


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!





You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: SmashClash on August 24, 2011, 01:06:57 AMWhy?

I dunno.....
I guess I'm kinda tired from downloading again and again for updated version PSA....................

mariodk, you forgot to credit me
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Mairodk, I am working on porting the Goku model like u asked
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Haven't tested it yet (I'll try it out tomorrow), but from the video, it looks like a few of the problems I had with the last version of Goku are gone.

- FSmash looks a lot better. To be honest, I hardly used it much with the last version.
- I like the idea of having the neutral B chargeable in the air, but I think it'd be better to slow Goku's descent when doing so. It kinda defeats the purpose of the move if he falls that fast, no? :3
- The new walking animation fits Goku a lot better.
- Side B looks like a good move (similar to CON Naruto), but it needs to connect better...

Once I try it out in-game, I'll have more feedback ;D

August 24, 2011, 04:39:21 AM #3311 Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 04:43:06 AM by Mariodk
Quote from: Ulala on August 24, 2011, 03:16:08 AMHaven't tested it yet (I'll try it out tomorrow), but from the video, it looks like a few of the problems I had with the last version of Goku are gone. - FSmash looks a lot better. To be honest, I hardly used it much with the last version. - I like the idea of having the neutral B chargeable in the air, but I think it'd be better to slow Goku's descent when doing so. It kinda defeats the purpose of the move if he falls that fast, no? :3 - The new walking animation fits Goku a lot better. - Side B looks like a good move (similar to CON Naruto), but it needs to connect better... Once I try it out in-game, I'll have more feedback ;D
ÿeah thats also why i saying maybe 3. last version

maybe i will do a more better version after Gotenks if i get good feedback so i got the feedback to use like you saying N-B air loading is falling too fast and you is right
Side-B i think just needing abit bigger hitBoxes on the last attack
damn i am too lazy to revamp my first post
:(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

As I said on your post on infinite smash team, I rhink a better graphic needs to be used for the kamehamha as the current one looks kinda flat....
That is my only concern though as I love the actual moveset.

August 24, 2011, 02:14:15 PM #3313 Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 02:15:25 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 24, 2011, 01:36:23 PMAs I said on your post on infinite smash team, I rhink a better graphic needs to be used for the kamehamha as the current one looks kinda flat.... That is my only concern though as I love the actual moveset.
just so you know it
the GFX for kamehameha is a  import from dragonball revenge of king piccolo(same game the kid goku import is from)

but there is non other good GFX like that and Lucario´s is also Flat + if adding hitboxes in that GFX it will just go across the whole stage and unbalanced
and will sure use it for Gotenks too but in yellow

btw i taking a small break for smash hacks (until the weekend :af2:)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 24, 2011, 02:14:15 PMjust so you know it the GFX for kamehameha is a  import from dragonball revenge of king piccolo(same game the kid goku import is from) but there is non other good GFX like that and Lucario´s is also Flat and will sure use it for Gotenks too but in yellow

That kamehameha in FitCaptain.pac is import?