Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 24, 2011, 02:15:23 PMThat kamehameha in FitCaptain.pac is import?
yes
i am not sure since i got that GFX Kid goku import over Luigi got over Luigi´s Fireball
and you recoloured(or more Fixed it) to the right kamehameha Colours

but it looks like that GFX from dragon ball revenge of king piccolo then i using kamehameha in that game
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 24, 2011, 02:16:40 PMyes i am not sure since i got that GFX Kid goku import over Luigi got over Luigi´s Fireball and you recoloured(or more Fixed it) to the right kamehameha Colours but it looks like that GFX from dragon ball revenge of king piccolo then i using kamehameha in that game
oh, That why I had hard time trying find that kamehameha model model....

August 24, 2011, 03:07:30 PM #3317 Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 03:10:32 PM by Ulala
MarioDK, I made a few CSP's for Goku if you want to include them in future versions. I also made a Character select icon for Blue CSS users if you'd like that as well :3


Quote from: Ulala on August 24, 2011, 03:07:30 PMMarioDK, I made a few CSP's for Goku if you want to include them in future versions. I also made a Character select icon for Blue CSS users if you'd like that as well :3
the CSP in the pack i got is fine but thanks :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: KTH on August 24, 2011, 03:39:42 PMPlz, fix the B Down
the Down-B working 100% for me
what happen then you using it ?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i think that he means the air down-B that only work near someone
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vitinho on August 24, 2011, 04:31:39 PM
i think that he means the air down-B that only work near someone
i just have trouble when using it the air cuz it takes to long.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

yeah i mean, whenever you play against someone and use the Down B in air they can just spam that move to either keep them suspended in midair, they can prevent death that way, and well i think it just needs to be changed a bit.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

August 24, 2011, 07:44:24 PM #3324 Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 07:46:01 PM by Ulala
I got to test Goku for a bit, and I'm liking it, but I have an idea that you could probably use for the air side B, since Falcon's feels too unnatural for him.

You know how in the Budokai Tenkaichi games, you can perform dragon dashes toward your opponent? I think that would make a good aerial attack. To clarify, think of SDoom's Burst Sonic side B. You could make it like that, except with no charge, less power, and less knockback. Something like this:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


or:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A really great job, I love this psa! The only thing is the small spirit bomb... Is too powerful in my opinion, since it's a OHKO =/

I mean the Down B and the Down B Air freeze the game.

August 24, 2011, 10:47:34 PM #3327 Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 08:48:23 AM by That Canadian Guy
No offense... But Goku is kinda bland and lacks the DBZ feel, although there are some good moves.

i disagree with lucifer gale the 0.9 goku small spirit bomb was too strong this one is fine its even pretty easy to avoid this time even if it was too strong which i don't think it is.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

August 25, 2011, 12:04:20 AM #3329 Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 12:08:24 AM by dpgthirteen
Im having issues with the sound. Captian Falcons voice is still around heb Goku uses his up-b he yells "YES" this happen to any one else? Also has some one made a announcer call for him? Also for spirit bomb he says " FALCON KICK" and when goku should say " see ya later" he screams " blue falcon!"
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood