Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Gotenks on September 04, 2011, 08:29:35 AM
FitKirby(Character name).pac is only the Animations for hat attacks+model/texture of the hat
but Fitkirby.pac got PSA for also Kirby hats
i dont think Goku over Pit is 100% a fast hack but it will be easy to make(the PSA work but not the porting)
*looks at poll* a .what happened to vegeta
b. i thought GT Goku vas over lucas n db was over ness.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!


Quote from: 3MinuteMan on September 04, 2011, 03:34:31 PM
yes can't wait for Kirby Hat PSA
but you didnt vote for it  lol its one vote only and im the one who did it xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I have no idea how edit Kirby Hat PSA....

oh i hope you make the kirby hat psa! :D that would be awesome having a little kirby shoot a Kamehameha. lol XD


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.



Quote from: diedhammer98 on September 04, 2011, 04:39:29 PMYou did edited these Kirby Hat PSA?
No, they are clean ones. Btw, there are no animations in those. Those are for PSAing a Kirby hat.
I'm going to check FitKirbyMotionEtc.pac for KirbyHat animations.

Update: For some reason I can't find KirbyHat animations.

Quote from: SmashClash on September 04, 2011, 04:55:26 PMUpdate: For some reason I can't find KirbyHat animations.
they are in the FitKirby(char. name).pac
same place as the model of hat
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks on September 04, 2011, 05:06:41 PMthey are in the FitKirby(char. name).pac same place as the model of hat
I tried opening that in BrawlBox, but it said no animations found. You try it.

FitKirbyCaptain00.pac the Animations is in not FitKirbyCaptain.pac :D
for get Kirby to use the GFX that use just same GFX code as Goku“s N-B
but i think i will only be able to let Kirby to use 4 animations max so he will use ground Animation in air too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



same way as i do with other PSAs
kirby hats got subactions+Actions in Fitkirby.pac
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later