Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

NYAAA
Make SMBZ Metal Sonic DX
We have a Fire Sonic Already
We Have a Shadow Already
We have a Capt Basilisx (PSA) in the works by aniverge D:

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 10, 2011, 02:53:22 PMNYAAA Make SMBZ Metal Sonic DX We have a Fire Sonic Already We Have a Shadow Already We have a Capt Basilisx (PSA) in the works by aniverge D:
we dont have SMBZ(not fire) Sonic :D since i got alot of ideas for him

SMBZ metal sonic/Mecha Sonic i will more call it
i think i got afew more ideas for him and Vegeta Revamp will be maybe as fast done as Kid buu so maybe i got more time for metal sonic or SMBZ Sonic
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

>_> Just use Burst Sonic for SMBZ sonic and edit the specials... there u go

I think the FS for metal sonic should be the thing where he absorbs energy from the master emerald and shoots the pain in the ass spheres at you. Since he does that in SMBZ and in the classic sonic games none of the canon nerds will go [censored]in on it :P

In the brawl version you could port sonic's emerald articals and have him absorb the power of two normal chaos emeralds or have him summon the master emerald. (A resized green emerald attatched to wolfs artical)

I suggest you use wolf though, I already have a working port of him(Metal Sonic) on my sd

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 10, 2011, 03:14:09 PM
>_> Just use Burst Sonic for SMBZ sonic and edit the specials... there u go

I think the FS for metal sonic should be the thing where he absorbs energy from the master emerald and shoots the pain in the ass spheres at you. Since he does that in SMBZ and in the classic sonic games none of the canon nerds will go [censored]in on it :P

In the brawl version you could port sonic's emerald articals and have him absorb the power of two normal chaos emeralds or have him summon the master emerald. (A resized green emerald attatched to wolfs artical)

I suggest you use wolf though, I already have a working port of him(Metal Sonic) on my sd
yeah but Mariodk work on kid buu right now

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 10, 2011, 03:14:09 PM>_> Just use Burst Sonic for SMBZ sonic and edit the specials... there u go I think the FS for metal sonic should be the thing where he absorbs energy from the master emerald and shoots the pain in the ass spheres at you. Since he does that in SMBZ and in the classic sonic games none of the canon nerds will go [censored]in on it :P In the brawl version you could port sonic's emerald articals and have him absorb the power of two normal chaos emeralds or have him summon the master emerald. (A resized green emerald attatched to wolfs artical) I suggest you use wolf though, I already have a working port of him(Metal Sonic) on my sd
if metal Sonic over Wolf i do not make him
cuz of vegeta over Wolf and moveset only possible over Him(his Side-B use Wolf´s blaster shots as rapid ki blasts)
but over Fox is fine since shadow over Fox revamp is not going to happen anyway
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i know it is 2x posts but this is importing and Previews(not video yet but it will come):
N-B:
Load(will use the same GF as planet Burst but ofc smaller so it will be Pink so charge the Pink-hameha):

Fire:

(also got other Load/fire in Air but was too lazy to preview them)

FS(that why not uploaded yet needing the ball more Pink):




Down-taunt(sleep):


wait1:


Run:


walk:


up-B/Down is only good to preview with a Video(the FitLucario got still good with filesize but i dont know about the fitmotionetc.pac)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



September 10, 2011, 05:03:15 PM #3593 Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 05:05:48 PM by diedhammer98
You need remove auras on hands?
(I don't know where is. But I'm looking at right now
Edit: I can't find it)

yeah and that one wiht lucario removed aura on hands crashing
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

September 10, 2011, 05:21:39 PM #3595 Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 05:30:13 PM by slayermarth101
Sasuke is already being made.. I'd say keep roc lee..

Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 10, 2011, 05:21:39 PMSasuke is already being made.. I'd say keep roc lee..
nope he is not there is no moveset of him in vault+Smashboard uploaded
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

That and the two hacks of him are really stupid and simple edits to CF....

anyway sasuke was a maybe :D

and rock lee is cancaled + my wow mage moveset
to future Trunks over Ike(no matter who the vertex is going over)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

The guy that made Thor is doing sasuke over link. It's pretty epic. He only needs a susano model and then he's done.