Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

ok after added the up-B GFX the filesize is now over Wolf´s biggest filesize PSA (that import over him) so i am not sure this GFX will stay if we get over the limit (if adding SSj mode= SSJ/normal head over Wolf´s Gun)
we dont know the filesize limit for Wolf but i think it is really big with all these GFX model slots

edit: the Vegeta´s "B" attacks is done  :af2: now i am making the video and lets hope there is still filesize left for new "A" attacks+throws and most importing SSJ mode
atleast SSJ/normal head is not inside Fitwolf.pac but inside fitWolfXX.pac/pcs :D so filesize on that will not be a problem
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 18, 2011, 03:30:54 PM
ok after added the up-B GFX the filesize is now over Wolf´s biggest filesize PSA (that import over him) so i am not sure this GFX will stay if we get over the limit (if adding SSj mode= SSJ/normal head over Wolf´s Gun)
we dont know the filesize limit for Wolf but i think it is really big with all these GFX model slots

edit: the Vegeta´s "B" attacks is done  :af2: now i am making the video and lets hope there is still filesize left for new "A" attacks+throws and most importing SSJ mode
atleast SSJ/normal head is not inside Fitwolf.pac but inside fitWolfXX.pac/pcs :D so filesize on that will not be a problem
cant wait for the video xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You know, you should really make a trunks psa, and a picclo psa,  cause like, they're some of the few DBZ characters I'd give a [censored] about seeing in brawl. A close third being Yamcha.

Trunks has an epic vertex over marth I think (it's either marth or ike) and picclo's coming soon.
Quit focusing on da overrated characters man D:

Not that I don't like goku and vageta, hell I love those two, but they aren't the only characters in DBZ ya know T-T

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 18, 2011, 05:28:21 PMYou know, you should really make a trunks psa, and a picclo psa,  cause like, they're some of the few DBZ characters I'd give a [censored] about seeing in brawl. A close third being Yamcha. Trunks has an epic vertex over marth I think (it's either marth or ike) and picclo's coming soon. Quit focusing on da overrated characters man D: Not that I don't like goku and vageta, hell I love those two, but they aren't the only characters in DBZ ya know T-T
Gotenks/kid goku before these two and piccolo is not possible if i needing his beam (GFX wise) lucky we got that kamehameha GFX from kid goku import we can use for DBZ movesets
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'd want a Recoome PSA over Ganondorf someday because his SFX would be hilarious.

do you like previews?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92mD9-75Ck4
the moveset Coming as soon i done afew things on Goku too :D = tomorrow
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Psa wise, looking good. I know your fixing his ki blast so I won't bring that up, but his final  smash could be a little more cematic. Like Goku and Kid buu it just does not seem like there using there ultimate skill( This only applies to Gokus small spirit bomb). As for animations, the transition to using Galik gun needs to be smooth. Seems kinda automatic. And the waiting animation seems kinda stale, add a little more movement to it an it will be perfect. But so far so good man. I also like his up b graphic, it looks WAY better now.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 18, 2011, 08:43:06 PMPsa wise, looking good. I know your fixing his ki blast so I won't bring that up, but his ground smash could be a little more cematic. Like Goku and Kid buu it just does not seem like there using there ultimate skill( This only applies to Gokus small spirit bomb). As for animations, the transition to using Galik gun needs to be smooth. Seems kinda automatic. And the waiting animation seems kinda stale, add a little more movement to it an it will be perfect. But so far so good man. I also like his up b graphic, it looks WAY better now.
i can´t add a start animation for galik gun unless i do start+load animation in one animation but then i can´t loop Animations so this why it dont look smooth  for wait Animation was one got i from BBB but i guess you is abit right  :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Diedhammer98/Drymario1:

How you do that on Vegeta/Wolfegeta's Down-B?
counter attack...
(I posted on your Vegeta(a.k.a Wolfegeta) Moveset v0.2 video)

I see, either way looking good. And I meant the final smash. Goku small spirit bomb, Vegetas Finish Buster, and Kid buus planet buster don't seem threatening. For Kid buu maybe you should make it that the spirit bomb last longer on th field, like have themngetting hit multiple times as it's hitting and then blow. For vegeta have him hump away from the enemy then charge the attack up and then launch it towards the enemy. And for Goku if possible have it so that once it hits a blast like the kamehameha cone from the ground and lunch them up to the air. These would be nice touch ups to the final smashes.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


Quote from: diedhammer98 on September 18, 2011, 08:58:50 PMDiedhammer98/Drymario1: How you do that on Vegeta/Wolfegeta's Down-B? counter attack... (I posted on your Vegeta(a.k.a Wolfegeta) Moveset v0.2 video)
look at Scott PSA over Lucas´s Down-B since i used these codes as base but mine works alittle better :D
Quote from: Blackawayblack on September 18, 2011, 09:02:59 PMso wolfgeta will be uploaded today?`
i think it will be tonight for US time but tomorrow for EU
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 18, 2011, 09:04:28 PMlook at Scott PSA over Lucas´s Down-B since i used these codes as base but mine works alittle better :D
Oh, Why I asking you?
becuase I need B attacks Ideas for Metal Mario over Diddy Kong.
(You are right about Mario's Up-B. Not work on Metal Mario over Diddy Kong
and just testing)

anyway this moveset will be called for Wolfegeta right now
wolfegeta is rival to Gokario until vertex is out

then the moveset will be called for vegeta and be rival to Goku :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



Only if a Vertex would be released over Wolf already that fit Vegeta better.
Who's doing the Buu PSA? i'm highly interested in this one =3

and i can't wait.... to play.... Vegewolf.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating