Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Mariodk on September 28, 2011, 03:43:42 PM
i dont know what is possible but can be funny if it is so will SSj mode over CF be possible :D like as kaioken
besides the tabuu over ganon i never saw any other hack using character specifics in the psa  but he uses them and it works  the vertex includes everything the chain the wings the canon and etc and all can be called by that comands maybe investigate how that works if you find out then any character with low GFX models can use this tipe of  thing to gain models maybe you should ask the person doing tabuu how he uses those character specifics if its possible you could make all normal goku being able to transform from the damage they take imagine going SSJ then SSJ2  after SSJ3 and so on it would be epic :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 28, 2011, 03:17:13 PM
i think sdoom said the kid bu beta wont have combo system yet  last time i checked it so i guess you will need to wait for an advanced kid buu version :S

...No I didn't. 

It was always going to have the combo system.  Even the early test build that I plan on sending to playtesters will have this combo system.  The moveset really wouldn't work without it, since I've tried to build it around the combo system.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 28, 2011, 05:18:04 PM
...No I didn't. 

It was always going to have the combo system.  Even the early test build that I plan on sending to playtesters will have this combo system.  The moveset really wouldn't work without it, since I've tried to build it around the combo system.
guess i was wrong maybe i intrepreted something i readed wrong oh well thats may english failling me xD good to know the kid buu will have the combo system at the beta state
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 28, 2011, 05:18:04 PM...No I didn't.  It was always going to have the combo system.  Even the early test build that I plan on sending to playtesters will have this combo system.  The moveset really wouldn't work without it, since I've tried to build it around the combo system.
cool :D so i hope i can use it in Goku V1.5 (if not i thing of something else for a other kinda of combo system)

i hope i can get Goku V1.5 ready tomorrow for player testers if not it will be in the weekend
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

When I was looking for references to demonstrate what I mean by my critique about the Galic Gun animation, I found something odd about Vegeta's hand...

It's the back of his right hand is against the palm of his left...I never noticed that...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on September 28, 2011, 09:48:28 PMWhen I was looking for references to demonstrate what I mean by my critique about the Galic Gun animation, I found something odd about Vegeta's hand... It's the back of his right hand is against the palm of his left...I never noticed that...
ok


btw for anyone who can port Goku over any you can do it after Goku V1.5 but only if the non Renaming method and a real port where you porting the vertex to work with other´s PSA so there wont be GFX bugs and Goku get own soundback + sure will work better
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 29, 2011, 04:15:39 AM
ok


btw for anyone who can port Goku over any you can do it after Goku V1.5 but only if the non Renaming method and a real port where you porting the vertex to work with other´s PSA so there wont be GFX bugs and Goku get own soundback + sure will work better
What happen to porting it over pit?


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

well, i can port it over Ganon liek i did, and make it so he can have his own sfx, but it will have the glitch with against c falcon with the artciles.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ikuto on September 30, 2011, 01:17:13 AMWhat happen to porting it over pit?
that will still happen
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

bad news:
the Fitcaptain.pac wont open in PSA so i had to start all over coding again :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 30, 2011, 10:11:23 AM
bad news:
the Fitcaptain.pac wont open in PSA so i had to start all over coding again :(

what happened? and dont you have a spare file? i always keep one on my pc and one on the SD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 30, 2011, 10:12:18 AMwhat happened? and dont you have a spare file? i always keep one on my pc and one on the SD
it just wont open in PSA :(
filesize was ok it was at 340KB (V1 is at 380)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

PM me it so i can try opening it
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SilverBrawler on September 30, 2011, 10:25:48 AMPM me it so i can try opening it
no problems i think i anyway needed to start over again
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Previews of the revamped N-B:
new GFX for load the wave since kamehameha GFX on the two first frames not moving i can use it like this if just i do so it remove the GFX after 1 frame and add it again so it feel like 2x Models+Animation but only one model/Animation


N-B if not Holding up/Down:


N-B if holding up:


N-B if holding Down:


here is what needed to be Fixed on N-B:
-if play in slowmotion or goku is in slowmotion by Timer he still teleport to stage if used in air(dont know how to fix)
-N-B: if Hold Down: then on Ground he needs to use the Ground Animations not the Air cuz that makes him to teleport abit upwards like as Down-B(ground) in v1(have tried almost anything)
-Also same problem with Start/Load animation if used in Air then Landing on Ground sometimes he still use the air Animation if on Ground

Down-B(counter attack: Wildsense): just needing do to so i can move upwards cuz right now it can only move sidewards while in the Animation it teleport upwards but can´t get it to do that and ofc add Hitboxes after fixed that problem
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later