Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Mariodk on October 09, 2011, 12:03:31 AMnow :D already started PSAing Gotenks and trying to make the N-B Animations now (that one will also be hard to PSA GFX Wise)
I have a N-B animation jsyk. Also, isn't it 4AM for you there? :P


I figured out why goku forward air looks abit weird compared to ssf2. You should make his back bend into the hit alittle more. Not just his fist but his body should bend more into it. And other than that. Everything looks great. OHC works great now. Awesome.

Technically Goku is the one that's over 9000... Anyways, a good moveset MarioDK.

the OHC is pretty difficult to use at first.. but once you do it makes it that much more awesome. :D he's a really tough opponent if you know how to use him. I really liked what you did with the Side B on ground. it's a really good setup move. The netural b is also good now that you can control it. The down b though i find it a bit hard to use..


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

October 09, 2011, 07:15:37 AM #4085 Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 07:27:05 AM by Mariodk
Quote from: Dot on October 09, 2011, 02:43:50 AMgood for gotenks:
lol kid goku with lucas texture :D
anyway i think starwaffle´s Kid goku is the best to use for make a good Gotenks
Quote from: MandoWolfe on October 09, 2011, 06:47:06 AMthe OHC is pretty difficult to use at first.. but once you do it makes it that much more awesome. :D he's a really tough opponent if you know how to use him. I really liked what you did with the Side B on ground. it's a really good setup move. The netural b is also good now that you can control it. The down b though i find it a bit hard to use..
yeah i also got alittle hard with OHC system but it looks like it works very well for the moveset
also i know Down-B is alittle hard to use thats also why high dmg and you can cancel it after teleported alittle upwards

btw for ppl who looking in how i PSAed Goku please dont look cuz it is really confusing anyway i know how to make a action to feel like it is +2 actions in special tap in PSA its really easy to do and really usefull on char. who dont have many special actions in PSA(like mario)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'm gonna be blunt with you. You really need to think about adding frames to and refining some of your animations.

There's a thing in PSA called Frame Speed modifier that you can use so you don't need to cut down on animation quality just to make the attack work.

Also. Your Kamehameha Wave Start animation needs work, same with the firing animation. It just doesn't look that good.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on October 09, 2011, 07:27:09 AMI'm gonna be blunt with you. You really need to think about adding frames to and refining some of your animations. There's a thing in PSA called Frame Speed modifier that you can use so you don't need to cut down on animation quality just to make the attack work. Also. Your Kamehameha Wave Start animation needs work, same with the firing animation. It just doesn't look that good.
i know my animations sucks but i alteast getting better at animations just look at AAA Combo(mainly the two first jabs) they are almost perfect (in my option)
but as i said Goku is not done until he is as good as Sdo0m would have made him(both in PSA/Animations wise) and right now it is almost in PSA Wise
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

long video is long D=.. I sat thru all of it but cut them down a bit.. I know you wanna show everything but watching a move repeated numerous times can get frustrating.. Don't get me wrong your doing a good job.. Just make the videos a bit shorter next time.. Ironically the same thing happened to me when I recorded my first Psa.. xD

FC:4898-8419-2778

Quote from: Nuke on October 09, 2011, 07:42:33 AMlong video is long D=.. I sat thru all of it but cut them down a bit.. I know you wanna show everything but watching a move repeated numerous times can get frustrating.. Don't get me wrong your doing a good job.. Just make the videos a bit shorter next time.. Ironically the same thing happened to me when I recorded my first Psa.. xD
the reason for the video is so long this time is mainly cuz of i need to show OHC system anyway i hope next Video for next moveset will be on Full HD :D cuz i soon getting a new PC (finally)
but thanks for the tip i try to shot down the video next time 
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

October 09, 2011, 07:49:11 AM #4090 Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 07:54:42 AM by Velen
...I'll be sending you some animations I have made. You may have seen them before...

-but later. It's late.

EDIT: Better idea. Go to Kit's thread and look on the last page. She has a D-Smash animation she did, watch and you'll see the quality I expect.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

October 09, 2011, 07:53:58 AM #4091 Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 08:02:04 AM by Mariodk
Quote from: Velen on October 09, 2011, 07:49:11 AM...I'll be sending you some animations I have made. You may have seen them before... -but later. It's late.
ok thanks

cuz i am lazy and i am needing Kirby Goku hat PSA who will do it?
anyway it just one attack i dont think it is possible to make it so it can be controled upwards/Downwards/sidewards but make it 3 charging levels i think is possible
while someone do that i will make the mini PSA request and work more on Gotenks "B" attacks (almost done with them but FS and GFX wise)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 09, 2011, 07:15:37 AM
lol kid goku with lucas texture :D

eermm, you dont get it rite? it seems i will be able to unmirror the shirt texture on smashclash gotenks
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on October 09, 2011, 02:20:32 PMeermm, you dont get it rite? it seems i will be able to unmirror the shirt texture on smashclash gotenks
awesome :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later