Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

okay
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

when do you think the SMBZ sonic will be uploaded?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

i can be gotenks beta tester?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on October 16, 2011, 11:40:34 PMi can be gotenks beta tester?
Gotenks is not 100% done yet to be sent to testers
still wanting for vertex or model import so i can revamp animations and then PSA them and hopefully i can get DO back to help me with these ghosts
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Did you see my comments on YouTube? I posted again. =X
Also that moveset is 3 things
~ Fast made
~ Epic
~ Godly

Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 17, 2011, 12:08:21 AMDid you see my comments on YouTube? I posted again. =X Also that moveset is 3 things ~ Fast made ~ Epic ~ Godly
thanks it looks like ppl like it :D

anyway i will upload the Moveset tomorrow after i have revamped First post (will try to do that) and also after i will try something new on my Videos
a new style on them instead just Styleless i think i got HD recording to work now after i got 16GB ram on my PC so i guess it should be no problems to record in 720p HD or maybe 1080p HD on dolphin
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Nice job on SMBZ MarioDK :D
Now it can be SMBZ Mario VS. SMBZ Sonic can't wait for the release :)
-

Oh, yeah, Mariodk, remind me this week to upload the edited animations I made with starting and end lag. ;)
I'll tell you some things that would be good to PSA and how...on MSN.

Quote from: SmashClash on October 17, 2011, 12:46:24 AMOh, yeah, Mariodk, remind me this week to upload the edited animations I made with starting and end lag. ;) I'll tell you some things that would be good to PSA and how...on MSN.
cool
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

cuz i am soon starting on SMBZ mario moveset FS revamp+give him more SMBZ feel(aka DBZ feeling) also making afew alt. versions and maybe (only maybe) revamp animations

i will upload SMBZ mario/Sonic Moveset at same time :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 16, 2011, 11:46:08 PM
Gotenks is not 100% done yet to be sent to testers
still wanting for vertex or model import so i can revamp animations and then PSA them and hopefully i can get DO back to help me with these ghosts
Hey MarioDK, I have the gotenks model. SmashClash sended me his Gotenks, since Beyond left.
I was gonna export Gotenks, but since I'm at school now, I obviously can't export gotenks. So when i get home, I'll export him.

Quote from: Don Rene. on October 17, 2011, 05:27:35 PM
Hey MarioDK, I have the gotenks model. SmashClash sended me his Gotenks, since Beyond left.
I was gonna export Gotenks, but since I'm at school now, I obviously can't export gotenks. So when i get home, I'll export him.

Cool story bro.TBM
Show me in first a vertex you exported.

I thought SMBZ Mario V2.2 is Final Version....
But will have 2.3 version?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on October 17, 2011, 06:39:18 PMI thought SMBZ Mario V2.2 is Final Version.... But will have 2.3 version?
i also thought that
until i saw on-hit-cancel system and until i learned how to make better combo attacks (like a revamped Mario´s FS)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Don Rene. on October 17, 2011, 05:27:35 PM
Hey MarioDK, I have the gotenks model. SmashClash sended me his Gotenks, since Beyond left.
I was gonna export Gotenks, but since I'm at school now, I obviously can't export gotenks. So when i get home, I'll export him.


good luck, exporting gotenks aint easy
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?