Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


Quote from: KTH on October 17, 2011, 05:39:20 PMCool story bro.Show me in first a vertex you exported.
I'm in school still. I'll show you when i get home. And for the activation code, I typed it in wrong, but now I got it.

Ay MarioDK for sonic could you make his feet on side-tilt and up-tilt normal sized like SDooms Burst move set?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on October 17, 2011, 07:37:46 PMAy MarioDK for sonic could you make his feet on side-tilt and up-tilt normal sized like SDooms Burst move set?
yeah i have fixed that already
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 17, 2011, 07:40:17 PM
yeah i have fixed that already
How about the the kick in the A combo?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on October 17, 2011, 07:53:13 PMHow about the the kick in the A combo?
also fixed
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Awesome ;D Definatly gonna try this out then. I all ways hated when the feet grew. And also nice to see that classic Sonic will work with the move set.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Yup when I get to Mecha Sonic I think it will come well for A Smbz battle. ^_^
Mr.Shadow
]

does smbz sonic's up b goes as high as regular sonic's up b?

Quote from: keepitreal on October 17, 2011, 08:57:19 PMdoes smbz sonic's up b goes as high as regular sonic's up b?
almost same if you use it two times but i still have to edit the up-B alittle
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

What do you mean twice?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on October 18, 2011, 12:09:31 AMWhat do you mean twice?
yes
i have to fix up-B alittle since right now it is really bad at use as recovery even if use twice
i also did on up-B if Holding "B" at end on 1st you use up-B again and if Hold "A" instead at end of the attack  you do Sonic´s N-B
at 2nd. tornado if you hold "B" or "A" at end of the attack you will also do Sonic´s N-B but you will go in helpless mode after (still can do Air attacks+dodges but no "B" attacks)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Oh so that tornado move used in the video is his Up-B?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on October 18, 2011, 10:13:13 AMOh so that tornado move used in the video is his Up-B?
yes
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Pride the Arrogant on October 17, 2011, 08:09:30 PM
Yup when I get to Mecha Sonic I think it will come well for A Smbz battle. ^_^
yeah well i making him