Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

i guess, maybe a little hard

you start from scratch? or i send you my progress?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on October 22, 2011, 01:22:14 AMi guess, maybe a little hard you start from scratch? or i send you my progress?
I'd start from scratch. Can you send me the "start from scratch" files?

wat

like, just the sandbag model data and its textures?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?


ok

*sends*
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

really good news for Project: Gotenks and the model needing problem:
1. 3ds max working (but wrong version) but again i know how to fix the other versions (inc. 3ds max 8,9,2010) for vertexing and hope it works
2. got this:


now to the bad news
i can´t get the texture to show in 3ds max and alittle unsure how to atleast get it to work in brawlbox

so i can make my own Gotenks vertex or wait for .dae importer and try to learn to rig boneset and etc.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

that smexy model............................
where did you found it?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on October 22, 2011, 01:49:53 PMthat smexy model............................ where did you found it?
this is a mod to a game named grand theft auto(GTA) san andreas
anyway
i searched on Google almost a whole day for try to find a way to convert that model to 3ds max and i found a way and also the same with try to fix my 3ds max now i will try with any versions that can vertex
and yes it is a real DBZ game model i think it is from DBZ BT3
i also found his other transforms and afew other DBZ char.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

hmmmm

i google´d gta dragonball and i got a bunch of dragon ballz models

i´ll see which are i there
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

I know this may be late, but I have to say I have enjoyed the Sonic psa. It is a nice twist of all the sonic psa's. It's balanced well and the animations seem fairly smooth. Only 1 complaint, in some animations like when the generations Sonic stops walking or fast walking he grows back to Somoza original height for a split second.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on October 22, 2011, 07:37:44 PMI know this may be late, but I have to say I have enjoyed the Sonic psa. It is a nice twist of all the sonic psa's. It's balanced well and the animations seem fairly smooth. Only 1 complaint, in some animations like when the generations Sonic stops walking or fast walking he grows back to Somoza original height for a split second.
thats only on oneslots classic sonic
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Yea that is what I meant. Why is that? KTH's resize didn't have that issue.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on October 22, 2011, 08:01:30 PMYea that is what I meant. Why is that? KTH's resize didn't have that issue.
i think it is cuz of resizing TransN bone
did that so his Spindash looked right on classic sonic
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: dpgthirteen on October 22, 2011, 08:01:30 PM
Yea that is what I meant. Why is that? KTH's resize didn't have that issue.
So there is no chance of it being fixed?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

October 23, 2011, 01:35:39 AM #4229 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 01:47:32 AM by Mariodk
Preview but not of Gotenks but of my 2nd. vertex i will make:

Super buu over Lucario with oneslot mod for Kid buu moveset
arms/waist is vertexed

waist/bust i dont think can be better
arms i am almost done with
then to the head :D

hope you guys like it my 2nd. vertex but my first full char. vertex will it be not something like mario with SSj3 hair  beside Gotenks needs someone to Fight :D
and thats what happen then i get 3ds max to work again
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later