Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

i know that :srs:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

anyway the .dae importer is coming
i think it will be done in a month not today ;D
so i have just wasted time to try to vertex Super buu i should have used that time to get that gotenks model rig to work
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


for ppl who dont know it
i have updated this thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=29046.0
mini PSA request i making for you if you get Model import or vertex
more requests is added now :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

well i sent you a request.. i hope you dont mind. I really hope that you can make those for me, since i cant vertex or do any other stuff like that.. :/


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Didn't you find a Gotenks model already?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

I have fixed up some models. But they are .obj files. Can you import them into brawl?

This is them
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm still working on gotenks. I'll give you a preview later on.

awesome :D
Quote from: dpgthirteen on October 24, 2011, 10:23:47 AMDidn't you find a Gotenks model already?
yes but i dont really understand how to make models (without bones) in T-pose and atleast get them to show in brawlbox

i can anyway wait for the model import and fix animations for that one to Gotenks
also same with Goku model
so i think i will get back to SMBZ mario moveset V3 or just update first post now on  both KC-MM/LST forum
i think SMBZ mario moveset will possible be done in the weekend
EDIT:
Beyond is going to import Goku and vetega (hopes with the right bonesets and maybe SSj transforms)
and for Gotenks the first one who do it willl be my hero :D

also remade my model/vertex request thead : (link in sign.)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

just a little bump

i revamped the First post (also on my thead on LST forum)
hope you like it (mainly look at the Z on what Front i used :D)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

October 24, 2011, 09:47:44 PM #4254 Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 10:38:25 PM by sp147
I know I'm super sayian late for this but....

I love the the Goku 1.5 moveset!

The SMBZ Moveset I will check out soon! ;D

and nice previews on super buu

Edit: btw your op looks pretty cool

Quote from: sp147 on October 24, 2011, 09:47:44 PMI know I'm super sayian late for this but.... I love the the Goku 1.5 moveset! The SMBZ Moveset I will check out soon! ;D and nice previews on super buu Edit: btw your op looks pretty cool
thanks but i canceled Super buu i think it is better to wait with a import model now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

October 25, 2011, 10:51:47 AM #4256 Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 11:01:36 AM by slayermarth101
I can try to get a super buu model for you.

EDIT:

October 25, 2011, 02:31:15 PM #4257 Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 03:02:47 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 25, 2011, 10:51:47 AMI can try to get a super buu model for you. EDIT:
looks awesome and even the texture looks good to maybe a brawlstyled Super buu
anyway i mostly hope you or a other can get me model import of Gotenks soon
i got the files for him if anyone want to import him just ask me for the files
but the problem is i can“t get my gotenks model to atleast work in brawlbox :( i follow the guide but still not working
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hey MarioDK, i've been wanting to ask this question because it's been bugging me for some time. How come the on one of Shadow over Dk's Win animation, (the one where it's the same as Sonic when Sonic pulls out the Chaos emerald) why doesnt Shadow pull out a Chaos Emerald as well?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.